Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pretty strong statement about a league with no players identified, no coaches identified and no games played yet.
    ECNL will still have a good mix of talented players for the next few years while DA is getting set up and established..... more so in the older age groups... showcases for ECNL will still draw all the college coaches fulfilling the leagues purpose and allow girls to enjoy their life. Most realize that they will NEVER play for the US National Team?? So why give up another night to practice and the fun of playing for your HS?

Comment

All the top teams at clubs will be DA. ECNL will be for seconds teams and second tier players
      That is the goal, but will it happen. Players may not want to give up HS soccer. As teams split, player who many not care about HS, but want to go where the better players are, could end up following to stay ECNL. Then the league itself. First season of DA will have bumps. If it is not run well and coach start to lose faith in it could start to aim their kids to ECNL. DA should be the top league, but it has to prove it is before it can be

Comment

ECNL will still have a good mix of talented players for the next few years while DA is getting set up and established..... more so in the older age groups... showcases for ECNL will still draw all the college coaches fulfilling the leagues purpose and allow girls to enjoy their life. Most realize that they will NEVER play for the US National Team?? So why give up another night to practice and the fun of playing for your HS?
        IF we are talking about SE, I don't see the good mix. Again. Look at the 2nd JFC, OC, Top Hat teams, Concorde. While most are better than a lot of 1st teams in FL, They are not in the top level as the ECNL teams. Agree, coaches from colleges are not going anywhere overnight. As time goes on ECNL will become more and more the second tier league. You will see this more as new clubs are added DA next year. Which will most likely include current ECNL clubs.

Comment

Yes! SS has left the girls insecure and doubting their abilities! You think he would've been clued into this after the team meeting with him in Houston? Oh no, the 'two' are allowed to play with us this weekend
          Finally, someone that sees reality! SS has quit, he quit weeks ago, which is probably why the meeting in Houston has had zero effect on him. Nor has the teams collapse had any affect on him, his coaching style, or his inability to not show favoritism to his pets. If the two are playing this weekend, let me guess that they will play the whole f ing game.

I was excited for my kid to be coached by Shane, I thought she would reach her potential and improve dramatically. Instead, they are all confused and lack confidence. I am proud of the girls for fighting in every game, and working as hard as they can, very proud that they never quit, but they certainly have deserved better. George and AB should notice this and make the correction.

Why not let guest coaches come in and try to teach these girls some tactics and let them leave the season on a high note instead of forcing the negative, condescending, player blaming quitter coach to further drain their morale.

Comment

Finally, someone that sees reality! SS has quit, he quit weeks ago, which is probably why the meeting in Houston has had zero effect on him. Nor has the teams collapse had any affect on him, his coaching style, or his inability to not show favoritism to his pets. If the two are playing this weekend, let me guess that they will play the whole f ing game.

I was excited for my kid to be coached by Shane, I thought she would reach her potential and improve dramatically. Instead, they are all confused and lack confidence. I am proud of the girls for fighting in every game, and working as hard as they can, very proud that they never quit, but they certainly have deserved better. George and AB should notice this and make the correction.

Why not let guest coaches come in and try to teach these girls some tactics and let them leave the season on a high note instead of forcing the negative, condescending, player blaming quitter coach to further drain their morale.
            Isn't PG from FH heading over there? Not sure he is taking that team, but is moving to TBU.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              finally, someone that sees reality! Ss has quit, he quit weeks ago, which is probably why the meeting in houston has had zero effect on him. Nor has the teams collapse had any affect on him, his coaching style, or his inability to not show favoritism to his pets. If the two are playing this weekend, let me guess that they will play the whole f ing game.

I was excited for my kid to be coached by shane, i thought she would reach her potential and improve dramatically. Instead, they are all confused and lack confidence. I am proud of the girls for fighting in every game, and working as hard as they can, very proud that they never quit, but they certainly have deserved better. George and ab should notice this and make the correction.

amen!

Comment

Isn't PG from FH heading over there? Not sure he is taking that team, but is moving to TBU.
                I don't know who PG is, but I would I'd rather have the coach from the movie Comebacks, or a mannequin without the stupid hat to coach this weekend, than SS.

Can we buy him out and have him haul ass?

Comment

I don't know who PG is, but I would I'd rather have the coach from the movie Comebacks, or a mannequin without the stupid hat to coach this weekend, than SS.

Can we buy him out and have him haul ass?
                  Good luck to your NEXT youth soccer coach - he's getting a psycho parent in you. Can only imagine the impact you have had on your child. She is probably damaged beyond repair if you are willing to vilify a youth soccer coach on an anonymous forum. Whatever they are paying this coach it is not nearly enough to deal with you.

Why don't you put your name on criticism if you really stand behind it. Coward.

Comment

Good luck to your NEXT youth soccer coach - he's getting a psycho parent in you. Can only imagine the impact you have had on your child. She is probably damaged beyond repair if you are willing to vilify a youth soccer coach on an anonymous forum. Whatever they are paying this coach it is not nearly enough to deal with you.

Thanks for caring. If we all said our opinions with our names attached, we would have 3 players for the next game. Baby moody quitter coach holds grudges.

Comment

Shane is that you?

Comment

Amen!

You include his name but not yours.

Comment

Amen!

You include his name but not yours.
                          I don't see anyone's name outside of quitter coach being mentioned, what am I missing?

Amen, duh, you are a dork.

Comment

any scores from today - ecnl wff vs. tbu?

Comment

any scores from today - ecnl wff vs. tbu?
                              2000 TBU 4-0 WFF

That's all I know.

Comment

WFF 1
                                TBU 1
                                TBU controlled the game, outplayed them today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X