Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    have purpose, I enjoy life and only work 4 days p/week in a very high paying job. Nice try buddy, I just prefer to keep my $$ in my pocket and if my child is good enough which they are. Then he can make the next level no matter who he plays for.
    He is obviously not your biological child. If he is...quit blaming him for his pedestrian talent - he got his DNA from you. Can hardly expect him to be able to compete at a DA level.

How offended or embarrassed would he be if he knew his lil daddy was going on websites making stuff up about his career and skills??

Let him go and be happy with the things he enjoys. Take interest and try to inspire him to find something he can be good at.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Is it true Chargers DA overall win percentage since DA formed in 2007 is .237. That's pathetic!

Comment

Is it true Chargers DA overall win percentage since DA formed in 2007 is .237. That's pathetic!
        Nice try...but it is listed on the USSDA website as .588...but nice try.

oh....and the tbu jr. DA is shown at .274. (that includes the winless 02 results from this year)

and the TBU full age DA winning percentage: wait for it............0000000

Comment

He is obviously not your biological child. If he is...quit blaming him for his pedestrian talent - he got his DNA from you. Can hardly expect him to be able to compete at a DA level.

How offended or embarrassed would he be if he knew his lil daddy was going on websites making stuff up about his career and skills??

Let him go and be happy with the things he enjoys. Take interest and try to inspire him to find something he can be good at.

I hope this helps.

Ouch! that is going to leave a mark.

Comment

WE are TBU.....stand back and watch us roar!!!!

Comment

Nice try...but it is listed on the USSDA website as .288...but nice try.
              Fixed

Comment

You can make fun Clearwater all day but OC took one of our u16 boys to play in a major MLS tournament this week. Look bad for OC good for our club!!
                Thanks Dad!!

Comment

Yes, I agree with this. My youngest kid (9 years old) has been playing up with the local DA u16. It is just not challenging - especially since his older brothers are all playing professional or on the National teams of their choice.

smh - just realized that it is DA try-out selection time already for next year. You can tell the parents who did not get an invite by their posts.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :)
                  Kids born in year 2000, get to compete 15/16 level? What kind of Fuccckkery is this?

Comment

Nice try...but it is listed on the USSDA website as .588...but nice try.

oh....and the tbu jr. DA is shown at .274. (that includes the winless 02 results from this year)

and the TBU full age DA winning percentage: wait for it............0000000

Classic!!! Always fun to see a tbu troll (aka drunk lil tbu daddy) get beat down by facts. Thank you for enlightening him.

So CC has a better winning % by over 300 points. Not surprising.

Comment

Fixed
                      Nice try....per USSDA website:

tbu jr. DA win % is .274 (not .288). If your 2002 squad manages to win a game you might get to .288.

LOLOLOL :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X