Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer in Barcelona

Wondering if anyone has any leads for trainers in Barcelona this June. We will be there all month and want to find a good camp and private training. Thanks in advance.

Try to make the Revs. It will save you a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wondering if anyone has any leads for trainers in Barcelona this June. We will be there all month and want to find a good camp and private training. Thanks in advance.
      I heard Neymar does private training.

Comment

Could probably just roll a ball down the street and anyone who returns the touch will provide better training than what we could get here...

Comment

funny, I was in Barcelona last year and expected to see (and play) soccer everywhere... there are parks and fields all around, but although I saw people playing basketball and volleyball (and even throwing a baseball on the beach) there was very little soccer action to be found as I walked along the beach past several pitches at various times... The people I did see kicking around were not very good at all.
          I did get to watch Barcelona at Camp Nou though!

Comment

barca sites...

here's 2 places that have individual training as well as group.
            i looked into it when we were going over but couldnt make it work...
            http://wospac.com/wospac-soccer/

https://issuu.com/kaptivasports/docs...atalogue-16-17

Comment

David Oertli ran a trip for our club to Barcelona. We had training sessions with Espanyol, played matches against local club teams and other European teams that were in Spain to train (Sweden, Russia, etc).

Comment

How old is your son / daughter?

Comment

A fool and his money are soon separated

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X