Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would love for commenters to discuss that aspect of Florida Fire that has recently come to light. I am a Florida Fire parent and to find out that the club allowed some players to play for less while the rest of had to pay our full fair share is &$^$%(@. Maybe its time to leave?
    Usually a dishonest club will have most members pay an inflated price, could be 200-300 more, that covers other players to play for free or reduced costs. A number of times over the years, I listened to parents laughing and talking about how their son's play for free while those paying sit on the bench to watch them play. I am not white but that was just not right.

Comment

Your bitterness is oozing from the above post. I'm actually looking into time off from work for regionals so we as a family can support our son.

Congratulations for showing you can't read and comprehend either. Maybe go back and read the post I was replying to so you can grasp the context. For instance original poster accidentally typed god, and I failed at making a joke about it I guess. Fire do a great job making themselves look bad, I was just clearing up a few facts, in my opinion. Enjoy your summer (cough, cough).
      Seems like the DB comment struck a nerve.

You made a joke that no one got, so you are making fun of someone else for not getting it? Are you an idiot? You try to make other people look dumb by making up things about a club you left, but you are the one that looks idiotic. Have fun at Regionals! You made the Fire team look even better by beating you twice st the last tournament and then winning States!

Enjoy coming on to TS after your son won a state title only to glorify yourself as you’re trying to fulfill some sick dream through your son. Pay attention to your other son more as academically he is going places.

Comment

Lost in translation

Seems like the DB comment struck a nerve.

You made a joke that no one got, so you are making fun of someone else for not getting it? Are you an idiot? You try to make other people look dumb by making up things about a club you left, but you are the one that looks idiotic. Have fun at Regionals! You made the Fire team look even better by beating you twice st the last tournament and then winning States!

Enjoy coming on to TS after your son won a state title only to glorify yourself as you’re trying to fulfill some sick dream through your son. Pay attention to your other son more as academically he is going places.
        I can't help you to comprehend what I was saying. Just pointing out the obvious. Belittling parents is something I haven't seen since we left the Fire. Looking forward to the new crop of ex Fire players at GPS this season. It's great to see a smile on the kids faces again. As you lot say they weren't good enough for Fire, but apparently they're good enough to win a state title. Enjoy your summer.

Comment

I can't help you to comprehend what I was saying. Just pointing out the obvious. Belittling parents is something I haven't seen since we left the Fire. Looking forward to the new crop of ex Fire players at GPS this season. It's great to see a smile on the kids faces again. As you lot say they weren't good enough for Fire, but apparently they're good enough to win a state title. Enjoy your summer.
          They don’t mind. They have a bunch of Naples Lions players with fake BC’s to replace those kids.

Comment

Enjoy living through your son’s life DB. You do know that he is playing, not you, right? I like how you didn’t comment on us beating you twice either.

Hopefully your team doesn’t get DQ’d like the rest of your club! Class act! Bet those girls are smiling after they were caught cheating in Final Four.

Comment

Class act at the Fire

Enjoy living through your son’s life DB. You do know that he is playing, not you, right? I like how you didn’t comment on us beating you twice either.

Hopefully your team doesn’t get DQ’d like the rest of your club! Class act! Bet those girls are smiling after they were caught cheating in Final Four.
              With comments like this towards parents that took their kid to apparently a better situation, what a class act you are out there defending the Fire. By your tone you must be an empowered board member or close friends with one. Comparing a meaningless tournament win to winning a state championship? Ask your kid which one he'd rather have. You sound like a child and the one living through their kid and bullying people to try to make you feel like a man.

Comment

They don’t mind. They have a bunch of Naples Lions players with fake BC’s to replace those kids.
                Heard this too. Is it true? If so, sounds like the Florida Fire need to clean out more of their house. And who is paying for those kids? Heard they play for free. Is this true? Older and playing for free? Who is paying for this and can not the money be better spent elsewhere?

Comment

Heard this too. Is it true? If so, sounds like the Florida Fire need to clean out more of their house. And who is paying for those kids? Heard they play for free. Is this true? Older and playing for free? Who is paying for this and can not the money be better spent elsewhere?
                  Premier teams, select teams and sponsor money I'm guessing. Real class at Florida fire.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X