• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Calling kids 'scraps'? Wow.
    Nope was talking about coaches, go back and re-read the post

Comment

Nope was talking about coaches, go back and re-read the post
      OK, I'll admit when I'm wrong. I didn't read the entire thread.

Comment

The scraps have been left now for others. Aztec is handpicking who it wants and everyone else on the NS is in trouble. Everyone knows it. That's why this thread is active again. A certain group is feeling threatened at tryout time.

My guess is NEFC NS is gone within 2 years.

Good luck to all.

Comment

Just because the pendulum is swinging the other way, don’t say sh*t like that. Aztec parent here, happy the way the club is moving, excited for the future and staying put, but also have many friends over at nefc ns, all good kids, families and coaches.

Comment

The scraps have been left now for others. Aztec is handpicking who it wants and everyone else on the NS is in trouble. Everyone knows it. That's why this thread is active again. A certain group is feeling threatened at tryout time.

My guess is NEFC NS is gone within 2 years.

Good luck to all.
            NEFC NS ain't going nowhere soon except for US Club Soccer Nationals in Colorado this summer

Comment

Congratulations, what age group?

Comment

NEFC NS ain't going nowhere soon except for US Club Soccer Nationals in Colorado this summer
                Wow! That's impressive.

Comment

Congrats. All you can do is play the games in front of you. 4th Tier Nationals or not, good luck. It will be freakin' hot, plan accordingly.

Comment

I'm going on vacation this summer and don't need to worry about soccer. I think I win.

Comment

I'm going on vacation this summer and don't need to worry about soccer. I think I win.
                      Not the OP but nothing wrong with a summer vacation in Colorado. Catch a game and then see the area. Very nice place to go in the summer.

Comment

I do not think you can call what Aztec does "Poaching" it is merely picking up the scraps left behind by others, wish them the best of luck
                        Wow! You obviously are upset , jealous and threatened that coaches at your club have left. I’m sure you will have plenty of parent coaches and spouses of coaches to fill in the gaps left at your club. No need to take the low road and call people scraps.

Comment

Congratulations, what age group?
                          01 girls won this past weekend, 02 girls in final in a couple of weeks. A lot of old Aztec players on those teams.

Comment

Not the OP but nothing wrong with a summer vacation in Colorado. Catch a game and then see the area. Very nice place to go in the summer.
                            I can think of plenty of better places.

Comment

01 girls won this past weekend, 02 girls in final in a couple of weeks. A lot of old Aztec players on those teams.
                              How special.

Comment

See how well they were trained at Aztec to develop into these strong players?? And seriously, great accomplishment, congrats on the win!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X