'99 FSPL Boys Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celtic 4, WFF Pinellas 3. If Celtic beat WHYSA, wouldn't that mean they win the group, WFF gets a wildcard, and wouldn't that mean Florida Spirit is out???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Celtic 4, WFF Pinellas 3. If Celtic beat WHYSA, wouldn't that mean they win the group, WFF gets a wildcard, and wouldn't that mean Florida Spirit is out???
      WHYSA 6, Celtic 0, nevermind then

Comment

Celtic lost 6-0 to WHYSA (score is now updated). St. Pete Raiders have 4 points like Spirit, but divided by 3 games not 2. No change to the Wild Card scenario & WFF Pinellas won the group.

Comment

Final Round 1 Results

Ok, enough chit-chat about Rush. If they have it they have to show it on the field in Round 2.

Celtic beat WFF Pinellas. The game meant nothing and I can only hope WFF Pinellas rested and protected their most valuable players. It doesn't change who progresses or who gets a Wild Card, but it drops my Round 1 record to 20-9-4.

Here are the Round 2 Brackets, team in Green are sure bets to advance, those in Red should probably advance:

Bracket A
          JAYFC Armada
          Spirit
          Clay County
          Real Miami

Bracket B
          S. Orlando
          Chargers
          Lake Worth
          GPS West Black

Bracket C
          Wellington
          Plantation
          ACYS
          BSA

Bracket D
          AC Delray
          Miami Lakes
          PBG
          OCYS

Bracket E
          Pinecrest
          Miramar Black
          Rush
          WFF Brandon

Bracket F
          Tampa Rangers
          Coral Estates
          Coral Springs United
          Warner

Bracket G
          WFF Pinellas
          Davie

Miramar Red
          Strictly Soccer

Bracket H
          IMG Blue
          Lee County Strikers

FCDEC
          GPS Orlando

I will preview opening games of Round 2 the first week of April.

Good luck to Florida Teams heading for the Jefferson Cup next weekend (FCF Prep, ACYS, WFF Brandon in the Championship Bracket, and GPS West Black in the Superior Division.
          Last edited by I put my name on it; 03-26-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Chargers ended up in Bracket B, Plantation in C

Comment

Chargers ended up in Bracket B, Plantation in C
              Thank you, I will edit to reflect.

Comment

Originally posted by I put my name on it View Post
                Ok, enough chit-chat about Rush. If they have it they have to show it on the field in Round 2.

Celtic beat WFF Pinellas. The game meant nothing and I can only hope WFF Pinellas rested and protected their most valuable players. It doesn't change who progresses or who gets a Wild Card, but it drops my Round 1 record to 20-9-4.

Here are the Round 2 Brackets, team in Green are sure bets to advance, those in Red should probably advance:

Bracket A
                JAYFC Armada
                Spirit
                Clay County
                Real Miami

Bracket B
                S. Orlando
                Chargers
                Lake Worth
                GPS West Black

Bracket C
                Wellington
                Plantation
                ACYS
                BSA

Bracket D
                AC Delray
                Miami Lakes
                PBG
                OCYS

Bracket E
                Pinecrest
                Miramar Black
                Rush
                WFF Brandon

Bracket F
                Tampa Rangers
                Coral Estates
                Coral Springs United
                Warner

Bracket G
                WFF Pinellas
                Davie

Miramar Red
                Strictly Soccer

Bracket H
                IMG Blue
                Lee County Strikers

FCDEC
                GPS Orlando

I will preview opening games of Round 2 the first week of April.

Good luck to Florida Teams heading for the Jefferson Cup next weekend (FCF Prep, ACYS, WFF Brandon in the Championship Bracket, and GPS West Black in the Superior Division.
                Miramer red is the strong team of the 2 correct?

Comment

Miramer red is the strong team of the 2 correct?
                  Correct

Comment

Correct
                    No, he predicts pinecrest, not Miramar on miramer

Comment

No, he predicts pinecrest, not Miramar on miramer
                      He was asking which Miramar team was stronger, not Miramar vs. Pinecrest.

Comment

He was asking which Miramar team was stronger, not Miramar vs. Pinecrest.
                        The stronger Miramar is in the same group as WFF Pinellas, Davie and Strictly. That's the Miramar that beat Pinecrest 9-1 earlier this season.

Pinecrest probably won't even beat Miramar Black. They are also a solid team. I have them coming out second in their group after WFF Brandon. Rush and Pinecrest are both very weak but State Cup is State Cup

Comment

I also have Davie beating Miramar Red. Miramar beat them 5 of the last 6 times but Davie is on a roll!

Comment

The stronger Miramar is in the same group as WFF Pinellas, Davie and Strictly. That's the Miramar that beat Pinecrest 9-1 earlier this season.

Pinecrest probably won't even beat Miramar Black. They are also a solid team. I have them coming out second in their group after WFF Brandon. Rush and Pinecrest are both very weak but State Cup is State Cup
                            Rush added players. Other miramar group is pretty strong with wff davie and strictly. Could get red card ugly.

Comment

Miaramar Red did beat Pinecrest badly in the rec legue this year. However, Miramar tied Miami Beach 0-0 in the same legue. pinecrest just beat miami beach and knocked them out of state up. I don't predict smoth sailing for Miramar in this group.

I think you and the guy from Rush had the same thing for breakfast today and will probably eat the same crow a couple of weeks from now... Just given you a hard time ..ha ha

Comment

The FYSA has currently removed all the Round 2 April 8 and 9 games. What the hell are they doing now. Probably messing things up again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X