Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      NEFC NS - NPL in fall.
      I keep reading this here and there. Is this some sort of wishful thinking
      or some sort of poking Aztec.

Comment

NEFC NS - NPL in fall.
        Why would they waste their time to go to one npl team to another? Most will leave for a ECNL team after the DA starts. NPL unfortunately will be a 3rd tier team. Just remember when everybody is getting spots in certain higher leagues the bigger dilution will happen . Same will happen when with ECNL a few years from now.

Comment

The only reason a player should move from one club to another is the quality of the coaching.

Maximum player development will come from a knowledgeable, patient coach who is dedicated to improving every member of the team. If you do not have this, you should look for a club with this learning environment. If you cannot find anything better, stay where you are and keep looking until you find what your player needs.

Comment

Why would they waste their time to go to one npl team to another? Most will leave for a ECNL team after the DA starts. NPL unfortunately will be a 3rd tier team. Just remember when everybody is getting spots in certain higher leagues the bigger dilution will happen . Same will happen when with ECNL a few years from now.
            Aztec girls to ECNL? Most? That's just silly. While there may be a couple that could play ECNL, to say most will is a joke.

Comment

Aztec girls to ECNL? Most? That's just silly. While there may be a couple that could play ECNL, to say most will is a joke.
              Fully agree - I would assay 2-3 max from the 2003 NPL that's about it. Maybe 1-2 from the 2002. But parents always think their D is better than the reality. Also, don't forgot, most won't do the drive!

Comment

The only reason a player should move from one club to another is the quality of the coaching.

Maximum player development will come from a knowledgeable, patient coach who is dedicated to improving every member of the team. If you do not have this, you should look for a club with this learning environment. If you cannot find anything better, stay where you are and keep looking until you find what your player needs.
                I agree with you on the coaching. It's a hit or miss at any club. I think I said this before , no coach can make you better with 2-3 practices a week 1.5 hours each. You have to practice on your own and play as much as possible. Get comfortable with the ball at your feet. Practice everything you learn again and again. NEFC NS or Aztec has it least one decent coach . The rest are just fillers for the club. Don't get caught up in the sales pitch. These guys have bills to pay and your their means to that.

Comment

Just curious which 2 or 3 you think.

Fully agree - I would assay 2-3 max from the 2003 NPL that's about it. Maybe 1-2 from the 2002. But parents always think their D is better than the reality. Also, don't forgot, most won't do the drive!

Comment

I agree with you on the coaching. It's a hit or miss at any club. I think I said this before , no coach can make you better with 2-3 practices a week 1.5 hours each. You have to practice on your own and play as much as possible. Get comfortable with the ball at your feet. Practice everything you learn again and again. NEFC NS or Aztec has it least one decent coach . The rest are just fillers for the club. Don't get caught up in the sales pitch. These guys have bills to pay and your their means to that.
                    I think both clubs have at least several good coaches.

Comment

Just curious which 2 or 3 you think.
                      Your kid and the other kid

Comment

Your kid and the other kid
                        We all know that but who's the other kid?

Comment

We all know that but who's the other kid?
                          I've seen the other kid play, she's not as good and your kid and my kid. So its just our two kids that can play at the next level.

Comment

I've seen the other kid play, she's not as good and your kid and my kid. So its just our two kids that can play at the next level.
                            I think the other kid is better than your kid.

Comment

The 2003 girls played in the Jeff Cup this weekend. Lower bracket and went 1-1-1. And this is their best team. Don't expect much from the 2002's, they are in an even lower bracket.
                              Why do you think this is their best team?
                              What makes a good team in your opinion ? Seems the results is your only measure correct?

Comment

02 NPL girls. 3-0. Competition was weak but did what they should've done. 19 goals for 0 against. This team might surprise some people.
                                So How did the Jeff Cup go? Did they surprise you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X