GC is done at Aztec!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have the latest update on when the Kemo will take affect and the cancer known as GC will be eliminated?

Comment

After the poor showing of the 2003G team at the Jeff Cup you would think the time has come to let GC go.

Comment

Did your wife cheat on you with GC? Did he beat you in the 50-yard dash in 4th grade? Do you have dreams about him and then feel very awkward about how aroused you are when you wake up?

I ask this because you clearly have an obsession here. It goes waaaaay beyond any soccer agenda or the typical self-righteous cause that one sees on TS. So clearly there is something deeper going on.

I understand it may have started with you feeling protective of your daughter after she had some unpleasant Aztec experience, but now it is time for you to get the help you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Did your wife cheat on you with GC? Did he beat you in the 50-yard dash in 4th grade? Do you have dreams about him and then feel very awkward about how aroused you are when you wake up?

I ask this because you clearly have an obsession here. It goes waaaaay beyond any soccer agenda or the typical self-righteous cause that one sees on TS. So clearly there is something deeper going on.

I understand it may have started with you feeling protective of your daughter after she had some unpleasant Aztec experience, but now it is time for you to get the help you need.
          I think you nailed.

Comment

I think you nailed it.

Comment

the first rule about fight club is that you do not talk about fight club. you just skip your meds and keep spinning the yarn.

Comment

Stop trying to cover for your wife W_Oring around by deflecting it on TS

Comment

whered he go?

Comment

whered he go?
                    Home??

Comment

whered he go?
                      He's covering his son's tracks that were left from bending over his team.

Comment

He's covering his son's tracks that were left from bending over his team.
                        You posted this disgusting comment at 130 in the morning?? No agenda there.

Comment

Yup Master Puke is the little fiddler.....Would not want my kid around him.

Comment

Nothing disgusting about that comment. He screwed his team over. It's a fact and now they are doing a good job ruining another team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X