Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protective Cups to be Required for Youth Soccer Players?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some doctors recommend to their patients that they always wear cups - regardless of what activity they're doing. Some pediatricians are recommending wearing them from an early age so that it seems "normal." Just like wearing underwear. There are some hi-tech models out now that are made for comfort as well.
    What about for pleasure??

Comment

Some doctors recommend to their patients that they always wear cups - regardless of what activity they're doing. Some pediatricians are recommending wearing them from an early age so that it seems "normal." Just like wearing underwear. There are some hi-tech models out now that are made for comfort as well.
      Uh...just so you know a cup doesn't go over your mouth, as the pediatrician is requesting. He's trying to muzzle you! Ignore the negative. Protect your voice!

Comment

I know a guy who got hit in the balls while playing golf. Lost a testicle also.
        Should golfers wear cups also?
        Hole in one

Comment

I know a guy who got hit in the balls while playing golf. Lost a testicle also.
          Should golfers wear cups also?
          Did he find his ball?

Comment

Did he find his ball?
            I thought the object in golf was to aim for the cup? Seems like a horrible idea to me.

Comment

Did he find his ball?
              Lost ball= 2 stroke penalty.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X