Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are not a girls team and do not have the option to play disney. That only leaves 2 other options CASL and Vegas.
    Isn't Jefferson Cup usually that weekend?

Comment

We are not a girls team and do not have the option to play disney. That only leaves 2 other options CASL and Vegas.
      More BS! CASL is not an option! ALL National League teams play at CASL. The Disney Showcase for the boys is Dec 27-29. So everyone else can see you are a BS boy, see the National League schedule below...for Boys.

Boys

Dec. 11-14; Wilson, N.C. | All 80 teams
      CASL Showcase
      Wilson Gillette Soccer Complex and Rocky Mount Sports Complex
      Schedule [pdf]
      Field Locations/Directions [doc]

Dec. 27-29; Orlando, Fla. | 32 teams
      Disney Soccer Showcase
      ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
      Schedule [pdf]

March 13-15; Las Vegas | 48 teams
      Players College Showcase
      Location TBD
      Schedule [pdf]

Comment

bad idea

The idea of starting State cup off regional is bad. Look at last year final 4 at U14. Three times from the same region. You will lose good teams early, and get more bad teams from other regions put through. Not fair to region B favors the panhandle and tampa regions.

Comment

More BS! CASL is not an option! ALL National League teams play at CASL. The Disney Showcase for the boys is Dec 27-29. So everyone else can see you are a BS boy, see the National League schedule below...for Boys.

Boys

Dec. 11-14; Wilson, N.C. | All 80 teams
          CASL Showcase
          Wilson Gillette Soccer Complex and Rocky Mount Sports Complex
          Schedule [pdf]
          Field Locations/Directions [doc]

Dec. 27-29; Orlando, Fla. | 32 teams
          Disney Soccer Showcase
          ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
          Schedule [pdf]

March 13-15; Las Vegas | 48 teams
          Players College Showcase
          Location TBD
          Schedule [pdf]
          ALL 80 teams will play at CASL, and only 32 teams play at Disney. So that means 48 will not play at Disney. Its simple math that the remaining 48 will play Vegas, and we are one of them. Not by our choice, it's just how they set it up.

Comment

Will this new structure favor or even less likely to favor the ECNL teams from participating at State Cup?

Comment

The idea of starting State cup off regional is bad. Look at last year final 4 at U14. Three times from the same region. You will lose good teams early, and get more bad teams from other regions put through. Not fair to region B favors the panhandle and tampa regions.
              How does this favor them?

Comment

Yeah, right! You people scream at every chance you get at the referees that are trained. What would you do to parents and coaches? Public *****ings or stonings at half-time?
                That is a good solution. If you have parents refing games and they get yelled at by other parents, maybe they will realize that refs are not perfect and that might change majority of the parents view on refs. It should be part of community service to have 1 parent from each team work the lines at the lower level leagues lol. Then we can youtube the games and see how these so called parents will handle refing games lol.
                It will also be therapy for coaches and other qualified refs lol

Comment

ALL 80 teams will play at CASL, and only 32 teams play at Disney. So that means 48 will not play at Disney. Its simple math that the remaining 48 will play Vegas, and we are one of them. Not by our choice, it's just how they set it up.
                  Look friend, I know the deal with the National League. The "only 32 teams at Disney" is because only 32 teams signed up for Disney! The same holds true for Vegas and the 48 teams. TEAMS sign up for either Disney or Vegas, they are not told to play either one. The only reason they play one on the east coast and one out west is to accommodate teams from those geographic areas of the country. So if your player's team, from Florida mind you, is playing in Vegas instead of Disney, then someone from their team (team manager or coach) told the National League coordinator that the team WANTS to play in Vegas. By the way, does either the team manager or coach have a gambling problem? Just sayin'!

Comment

Look friend, I know the deal with the National League. The "only 32 teams at Disney" is because only 32 teams signed up for Disney! The same holds true for Vegas and the 48 teams. TEAMS sign up for either Disney or Vegas, they are not told to play either one. The only reason they play one on the east coast and one out west is to accommodate teams from those geographic areas of the country. So if your player's team, from Florida mind you, is playing in Vegas instead of Disney, then someone from their team (team manager or coach) told the National League coordinator that the team WANTS to play in Vegas. By the way, does either the team manager or coach have a gambling problem? Just sayin'!
                    So what your saying is all the degenerate gamblers from last u14 boys national league teams got together and decided to play in Las Vegas? Not 1 u14 game was played at Disney, only Vegas and CASL. That is because the national league organizers scheduled it that way, just like they did this year. Please tell me what league allows a team to do its own schedule or where and when they will play. Maybe your national rec league allows that, so just leave it alone. Your just spewing BS and have no idea what your talking about. Go troll somewhere else.

Comment

So what your saying is all the degenerate gamblers from last u14 boys national league teams got together and decided to play in Las Vegas? Not 1 u14 game was played at Disney, only Vegas and CASL. That is because the national league organizers scheduled it that way, just like they did this year. Please tell me what league allows a team to do its own schedule or where and when they will play. Maybe your national rec league allows that, so just leave it alone. Your just spewing BS and have no idea what your talking about. Go troll somewhere else.
                      What does any of this have to do with not having enough referees for state cup?

Comment

What does any of this have to do with not having enough referees for state cup?
                        I'll fill you in. It all started that the 1st weekend of state cup is the same weekend as the national league games in Vegas. The this d-bag says we didn't have to play that weekend and that it was only by choice. Then went calling people he doesn't know gambling addicts. That's it in a nut shell my friend.

Comment

I'll fill you in. It all started that the 1st weekend of state cup is the same weekend as the national league games in Vegas. The this d-bag says we didn't have to play that weekend and that it was only by choice. Then went calling people he doesn't know gambling addicts. That's it in a nut shell my friend.

Huff and Puff and blow the house of cards down!

Comment

bad idea

How does this favor them?
                            Because they will be more bad teams moving on from say the panhandle region, where it could be a decent team from say region B.
                            Once again look at final 8 in U14G last year. Only one team from panhandle and one from Tampa area. In knew way would be force to have more teams from these areas. Where in old way 3 or 4 good teams in Miami area or 4 from Jacksonville or 2 or 3 from Orlando would make it. Region B could have as many as 7 good teams this year in State Cup.

Comment

Because they will be more bad teams moving on from say the panhandle region, where it could be a decent team from say region B.
                              Once again look at final 8 in U14G last year. Only one team from panhandle and one from Tampa area. In knew way would be force to have more teams from these areas. Where in old way 3 or 4 good teams in Miami area or 4 from Jacksonville or 2 or 3 from Orlando would make it. Region B could have as many as 7 good teams this year in State Cup.
                              I get it a little more now. I thought that other post was saying if they did it at the same time as region cup.

I still don't think regional qualifiers do all that much. There's what, over 100 teams in the first round? 2nd round is 48 or 64? 2nd round won't be regional? So yeah, a few teams might go out in round one that might have snuck into round 2 if they got to beat up on D teams, but they're still teams that never would have had a chance at Final 4.

Plus knocks out the competitive advantage I-4 teams have of multiple "home" weekends at Auburndale while A & D drive a distance that would cover 3 states in large parts of the country.

Comment

Sorry, not trying to be a, "D-bag," but don't the higher seeded teams get a, "Bye," for first round? Just speculating, but I would think that, "National league," players would be placed in superior teams? Therefor, no conflict of scheduling?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X