X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why cant the other parents do their part

This weekend we lost in the finals of the West Pines Tournament and I have
    to say I am pretty upset. I think our parents should take most of the blame and
    let me explain why. I take my role as a parent seriously and that means making sure that
    my son is there on time for every game. But more importantly we are there to make sure we
    inspire our kids with the right amount of enthusiasm from the sidelines. I am there to make sure the referees are doing their job and making the correct calls. But no these other
    parents cant be bothered to make their voices heard. Well no sir not this guy.
    I did my best but I guess my best wasn't good enough.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    let me explain why. I take my role as a parent seriously and that means making sure that
    my son is there on time for every game. But more importantly we are there to make sure we
    inspire our kids with the right amount of enthusiasm from the sidelines. I am there to make sure the referees are doing their job and making the correct calls. But no these other
    Don't ask this forum, ask them. Good Luck.

Comment

I like the cut of your jib, always like telling the refs that they make poor calls. And to coach the kids from both sides helps them beome champions. Keep up the good fight and don't let anyone tell you different

Comment

What?

Comment

I know right, so frustrating. I like to bring a whistle to the game and blow it hard when the other team is about to shoot or near our goal box. That's really doing your job as a parent to help your team win.

HERCULES, HERCULES, HERCULES, my little babies a HERCULES... I like to chant this on the sideline as well when he slide tackles someone.

Comment

I've leaned how to say a few key insults in Spanish for when we travel to Miami. That way the refs and other teams parents think I know Spanish and don't talk crap behind our backs. Make sure you yell it very loud within first 2 minutes of game and again every 15 mins or so. While I don't speak Spanish, I'm doing my part to help my team.

Comment

I've leaned how to say a few key insults in Spanish for when we travel to Miami. That way the refs and other teams parents think I know Spanish and don't talk crap behind our backs. Make sure you yell it very loud within first 2 minutes of game and again every 15 mins or so. While I don't speak Spanish, I'm doing my part to help my team.
              You sir I would love to have on my team.

Comment

I could've sworn bitches like you don't leave broward.

Comment

kendall parent? b14 were you the one trying to beat a boy from parma

Comment

parents job is to shut up and let the kids learn

Comment

view the games as just one more practice and not some big event and your kids will last longer in this sport ...take them on a wild ride and they will not be playing at 15 ...

Comment

Well maybe it's a language barrier ?

Comment

Yes, Ha, Ha, Ha……very funny post!

Comment

Message to all the parents your kids cannot pick there parents !

Comment

Hey Jerk from Kendal stop bitching we beat you fair and square.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X