Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are talking about West Ham right?
    When have they ever, ever put a top notch, elite kid into the pro's?
    Seriously? West Ham

Another money grab camp? Spend the $$$$ parents.
    Maybe you'll wake up one day and realize none of our kids here are going pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Rio, Frank, etc. are "recent" graduates? How about anyone from this decade?
      Jack Collison was a big prospect but his stock seems to have fallen. Still plying his trade as a professional footballer though. Mark Noble who is a very underrated player also came through their rank. James Tomkins is another.

Comment

Not one decent player picked not sure what they are looking for but must have seen the financial statement of a few and said no money no bother .

Comment

Not one decent player picked not sure what they are looking for but must have seen the financial statement of a few and said no money no bother .
          Money $$$$$$
          Fee for tryouts? $120.00

Recreational tryouts

Comment

I was fooled into it. The very first day I noticed it was a scam when I saw 35 kids being watched by 1 (one) west ham rep.

Imposible to see talent under those conditions.

Comment

Jack Collison was a big prospect but his stock seems to have fallen. Still plying his trade as a professional footballer though. Mark Noble who is a very underrated player also came through their rank. James Tomkins is another.
              and I bet that their parents didn't have to fork over a few thousand $$$ to get looked at

Comment

I was fooled into it. The very first day I noticed it was a scam when I saw 35 kids being watched by 1 (one) west ham rep.

Imposible to see talent under those conditions.
                Rec Talent

Comment

we are talking about West Ham right?
                  When have they ever, ever put a top notch, elite kid into the pro's?
                  Seriously? West Ham

Another money grab camp? Spend the $$$$ parents.
                  Maybe you'll wake up one day and realize none of our kids here are going pro.
                  Idiot. Frank Lampard, John Terry, Rio Ferdinan, Jermaine Defoe. All came through West Ham's academy of football. And that's just from the top of my head and not counting the old farts (Harry Rednapp, Lampard Sr., nice, et. al.). If you don't like West Ham, that's fine. I get it, they are out of fashion. But just say that. Don't be an idiot when you have no earthy idea what you are talking about. West Ham is the quintessential "selling club" that has built a franchise developing players in their storied academy and selling them when young to finance the rest of club operations. Go watch Monday night football and shut the hell up.

Comment

Idiot. Frank Lampard, John Terry, Rio Ferdinan, Jermaine Defoe. All came through West Ham's academy of football. And that's just from the top of my head and not counting the old farts (Harry Rednapp, Lampard Sr., nice, et. al.). If you don't like West Ham, that's fine. I get it, they are out of fashion. But just say that. Don't be an idiot when you have no earthy idea what you are talking about. West Ham is the quintessential "selling club" that has built a franchise developing players in their storied academy and selling them when young to finance the rest of club operations. Go watch Monday night football and shut the hell up.
                    Agreed. John Terry started with West Ham but was taken by Chelsea in his teens. Paul Ince, Tony Cottee, Kevin Keen, Paul Allen, Anton Ferdinand - you could go on and on. It's not been as impressive in recent years since all EPL teams go heavily for foreign players and the spots for youth players coming through have become hard. Think Arsenal a few years back with not one English player in the first 11. This is due to money. It used to be Italy bit they've fallen for multiple reasons.

Comment

Recreational Tryouts in Boca

Comment

Terminally stupid posts on Talking Soccer.

Comment

Recreational Tryouts in Boca
                          Nice try troll. The talent was top notch although there were a few kids who couldnt keep up, but over all a great group of kids and the training was well worth the $125. Would definitely do it again.

Comment

Nice try troll. The talent was top notch although there were a few kids who couldnt keep up, but over all a great group of kids and the training was well worth the $125. Would definitely do it again.
                            See you at nationals.

Comment

Knowing my kid could hand with the top Rec talent makes me as a parent feel really good best 125.00 I spent this memory will last a life time !

Comment

Knowing my kid could hand with the top Rec talent makes me as a parent feel really good best 125.00 I spent this memory will last a life time !
                                Im glad you spent you $125 allowance this month on your kid and not the prostitutes you buy once a month. Scumbag.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X