Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And yes, you are right, every club has issues, no club, including the two my kids are at, are perfect, but it just gets tired to see Boynton parents keep coming on here and blindly defend the club…don't let the facts get in the way of the truth. And since you seem to be the defender of Boynton, know so much about all the other clubs around, and know so much about soccer, feel free to answer any of the questions, would love to see your "specific, not general" replies.
    So I have to be specific while you generalize? Lol. I don't know anything about other clubs other than what I see online or their results as reported. I never claimed otherwise, you must be confusing me with someone else.

Does Boynton have issues? Of course. Never said otherwise. No head coaches are "daddy' coaches. Does a coach have to have played professional soccer to be a good coach? I don't think so. Did all head coaches in the NFL or NHL or NBA or other sports played professional sport? I don't think so.

As to your laundry list of questions, go do some research. The coaches resumes are online, go read what their qualifications are. Don't be lazy.

As to the money, I have no knowledge of that. Phone the club and ask them what happened.

And please remember, not all clubs can be Div1 clubs, there are plenty of clubs playing lower divisions. Not everyone aspires to be recruited for college. Some kids play for fun.

Comment

So I have to be specific while you generalize? Lol. I don't know anything about other clubs other than what I see online or their results as reported. I never claimed otherwise, you must be confusing me with someone else.

Does Boynton have issues? Of course. Never said otherwise. No head coaches are "daddy' coaches. Does a coach have to have played professional soccer to be a good coach? I don't think so. Did all head coaches in the NFL or NHL or NBA or other sports played professional sport? I don't think so.

As to your laundry list of questions, go do some research. The coaches resumes are online, go read what their qualifications are. Don't be lazy.

As to the money, I have no knowledge of that. Phone the club and ask them what happened.

And please remember, not all clubs can be Div1 clubs, there are plenty of clubs playing lower divisions. Not everyone aspires to be recruited for college. Some kids play for fun.
      Exactly my point, and maybe you get it. Boynton is a great club for kids who are not going to play in college or who don't want to play on a premier club, I think it is great that kids get out on the field and play soccer, but it is time for the other parents to admit this and stop coming onto this forum with their chest stuck out, because in the big picture Boynton is no where near the other top clubs in the area or state, and the sooner that parents stop coming on here claiming that they will stop getting beat up on here

Comment

Exactly my point, and maybe you get it. Boynton is a great club for kids who are not going to play in college or who don't want to play on a premier club, I think it is great that kids get out on the field and play soccer, but it is time for the other parents to admit this and stop coming onto this forum with their chest stuck out, because in the big picture Boynton is no where near the other top clubs in the area or state, and the sooner that parents stop coming on here claiming that they will stop getting beat up on here
        Says Mr know it all........

Comment

No problem, since you can't really address any of the questions I asked them not much to really talk about, have a great rec career.

Comment

Well you added a lot to the conversation.

I said go and read the resumes. Or ask the club, you won't get real answers here. And I did address some of the issues.

Good luck at Boca and Sunrise. Most of us don't have the time and money to drive around that much for kids soccer.

Comment

Perhaps, it is you, sir that needs to do due their homework and understand the history of this club: Final four in state cup, player being recruited as we speak for MLS, and players playing in college.

Obviously, you hold sour grapes, and maybe the new play of Yogi-Cogi is part, or the one hour drive to play on the chicken farm has jaded you!

Comment

Perhaps, it is you, sir that needs to do due their homework and understand the history of this club: Final four in state cup, player being recruited as we speak for MLS, and players playing in college.

Obviously, you hold sour grapes, and maybe the new play of Yogi-Cogi is part, or the one hour drive to play on the chicken farm has jaded you!
                Haha, you are right I am so wrong, I forgot the throngs of people that line up and try out every year to play at Boynton and all the kids you turn away. You can't even field teams in every age group what a joke

Comment

Did this team really run the score up and beat Jupiter's B team 21 - 0??

Comment

Did this team really run the score up and beat Jupiter's B team 21 - 0??
                    Be careful not to speak the truth they are very sensative in Boynton you might hurt their feelings and they will take their ball and go home

Comment

Haha, you are right I am so wrong, I forgot the throngs of people that line up and try out every year to play at Boynton and all the kids you turn away. You can't even field teams in every age group what a joke
                      The only people that come on a post like this is: those that got beaten, those that got turned away, and those that left the club and now feel slighted! Which one are you........as I sing your song, "I'm a loser baby, so why don't you......"

Comment

Ahhh-yupp!! Your club so great, lines so long, drive too! Best part is the Cock-a-doodle-doo!!

Comment

So funny about nearest competitors....and how they come on to bash a club/team to poach next season!

Perhaps, if you spent more time training and working your club and teams, poaching wouldn't need to be part of the recruitment process!?

Comment

The only people that come on a post like this is: those that got beaten, those that got turned away, and those that left the club and now feel slighted! Which one are you........as I sing your song, "I'm a loser baby, so why don't you......"
                            I am one if the hundreds of family's that realized after a few years of rec ball was lucky enough to get my head out of the sand and realize the the sun does not rise and set in Boynton, a little education isn't the worst thing in the world, there are actually real soccer clubs out there!

Comment

Boynton beach is the same as parkland. Every 3 years the grounding appears saying they will be the next great club, only to disappear.

Comment

I am one if the hundreds of family's that realized after a few years of rec ball was lucky enough to get my head out of the sand and realize the the sun does not rise and set in Boynton, a little education isn't the worst thing in the world, there are actually real soccer clubs out there!
                                Please, "All knowing one…." Enlighten us, and those of a hundred families too. Please tell where the, "Real soccer clubs," are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X