X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never unless it is coed team

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem unless their coach limits playing time. Kids need to play, experiment and learn how to play the whole game. But they tend to limit themselves to one position.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Never unless it is coed team
        I agree with this poster. The same situation happened on my kid's coed team last year. Several boys on the team (all good players) were upset because they thought they had a chance with our left back but found out they were wrong. After that, the team unity wasn't the same.

Comment

Interesting

Our girls play R3PL and there are two on the team. How does a team manager arrange rooms?

Comment

... Not that there's anything wrong with that.
            Ah, yes. Seinfeld. Well played.

Comment

So, we have a u14 team where teammates are now not so openly dating. When is this a issue or is this something best left alone!
              First you have to make sure if this is true. Doubtful that this is a boys team at this age since there is no way the other boys will allow them to keep their secret. This has to be a girls team and it seems awfully young. I would venture to say that these girls are more friendly than normal and I have seen that in many occasions but does not mean they are gay.

Comment

I would have to assume that it is a girls team. Couldn't see this happening on a boys team.
                Yeah right...like boys who play soccer certainly can't be gay.

Comment

Our girls play R3PL and there are two on the team. How does a team manager arrange rooms?
                  What...are you worried one will get pregnant?

If the parents don't do the arranging themselves then prepare rooming lists where these girls are not together. Other than that this is really nobody else's business. The club, coach and DOC have no say in the matter. The only real issue I see is rooming and the coaches usually assign rooms anyway. If the girls on the other hand are behaving in a manner that is not acceptable behavior amongst teammates then the coach has the right to tell them to knock it off.

Comment

Yeah right...like boys who play soccer certainly can't be gay.
                    The true colors come out about why this tread was started by a troll to push forward a personal agenda. Just to foster division and animosity over an issues that effect less then 2% of the population

Comment

The true colors come out about why this tread was started by a troll to push forward a personal agenda. Just to foster division and animosity over an issues that effect less then 2% of the population
                      > 2%? Hmmm, likely your congregation is higher than that but keep living in your little bubble.

Comment

this thread was started for kicks people , get over it. parents that let their kids date at 13 get what they deserve.

Comment

this thread was started for kicks people , get over it. parents that let their kids date at 13 get what they deserve.
                          Maybe maybe not. But I don't think anyone gave a s#hit about the parents...so why are you saying they get what they deserve? Is it because you a parent and you make everything about you?

Comment

Maybe maybe not. But I don't think anyone gave a s#hit about the parents...so why are you saying they get what they deserve? Is it because you a parent and you make everything about you?
                            hey kid, you should be in school. point, if you are a parent you should have a thought somewhere around this, parents who actually are "parenting" not those giving in to what their kids ask for daily - and this applies to so many who will go in debt just to make their kids happy, but parents that are parenting actually believe that their kids don't need to DATE at 13. I don't mean going out on a group function to the movies, etc. This isn't the 1800's people. Kids actually need a lot more parenting than ever before.

Comment

> 2%? Hmmm, likely your congregation is higher than that but keep living in your little bubble.
                              facts are facts sorry if you do not agree with them.

Comment

13 year olds will certainly experiment at this age. thats a given. And social media has made same sex relationships pretty common. I'm frankly surprised this issue wasn't brought to the forum sooner. But the question is really how does it translate to being a teammate and playing soccer. Simply put. It does not. Let them play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X