Florida u13G top 10 pre season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe you people wake up first thing Saturday morning and read this crap. Go back to bed!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hello to all, i'm new to Florida , just move in two weeks ago from SC. we live in the Melbourne are and my daughter played soccer in South Carolina on a very competitive team. I was wondering if someone can refer me a club in this area that has good training for a u 13 girl.
      It is a bit of a drive but Jacksonville has the best teams/clubs in the state. Read all the posts about us. No one disputes it.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        sfyusa has smu vs pine crest, and fc vs msvg .
        fc- 3, msvg- 0

Comment

Pinecrest vs SMU does anyone know the score ?

Comment

fc- 3, msvg- 0
            I was able to watch the FC vs MSVG game , let me say this MSVG isn't going to play dead to anyone . They are very good , with lots of talent . I was impressed by the way they continue to fight against a more talented team . GREAT JOB

Comment

I was able to watch the FC vs MSVG game , let me say this MSVG isn't going to play dead to anyone . They are very good , with lots of talent . I was impressed by the way they continue to fight against a more talented team . GREAT JOB
              Agreed. Looking for a better club and it was nice to see a good match with actually good soccer. So many of the so called better teams have a lot of athleticism but no skill. Eventually that will all catch up. I want the skill for my kid, considering either of these squads as I live in boca

Comment

I sure hope the Msvg parents are telling their kids kudos instead of telling us here on TS.

Comment

I sure hope the Msvg parents are telling their kids kudos instead of telling us here on TS.
                  I know!! Geesh ok ok ok although Msvg lost to a much better team, congrats to their parents for letting us know how hard they worked:/

Comment

I know!! Geesh ok ok ok although Msvg lost to a much better team, congrats to their parents for letting us know how hard they worked:/
                    Your an ass , both teams played well . Yes, FC is very talented ! However, you must of not been at the game , it was a good game hard fought.

Comment

Your an ass , both teams played well . Yes, FC is very talented ! However, you must of not been at the game , it was a good game hard fought.
                      I agree MSVG played a excellent game .

No I'm not from MSVG .

No son team was playing at FC , we watch a good game .

Comment

Ok we get it MSVG lost to FC .

NEXT

Comment

I agree MSVG played a excellent game .

No I'm not from MSVG .

No son team was playing at FC , we watch a good game .
                          Watching a "good game" how was your sons game?

And why on the girls board if no daughter in this mix??? Hmmm

Comment

Good job defending a hard fought loss 3-0 at that.

Comment

Any update from the pinecrest vs SMU game

Comment

Is everyone getting ready for disney ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X