• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant City Soccer

What's going in in PC

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's going in in PC
    Where are all the Plant City teams playing this season?

Comment

Two clubs in Plant City now.

Lancers are still the FYSA version. FC Plant City is the new club that SR and GP formed. Last rumor was that they were trying to affiliate with Players Club. Teams appeared to have split in half. I believe the only team that isn't in PC anymore was an older girls team that split up among Lakeland/Dynamo, etc.

Comment

What's going in in PC
        Thuggery.

Comment

strawberry picking ?

Comment

Any word on the poaching hearing for SR?

Comment

Yep he was cleared, I think what has been a real concern in Plant City is the gang like mentality the new lancers have, with the now president JV and her husband, who has been in trouble several times for trying to beat up opposing coaches and have even tried to beat up coaches during recreation soccer, which I think is a big reason for the split, the lancers have turned into more of a Mexican gang club

Comment

Yep he was cleared, I think what has been a real concern in Plant City is the gang like mentality the new lancers have, with the now president JV and her husband, who has been in trouble several times for trying to beat up opposing coaches and have even tried to beat up coaches during recreation soccer, which I think is a big reason for the split, the lancers have turned into more of a Mexican gang club
                Um, he wasn't cleared and that's why he and the other foul-mouthed guy are on a 6 month FYSA suspension; and still being investigated further. SR is still there, still lurking and still lying to people. A few rag-tag teams, can't get affiliated with anyone, trying to work angles with RS at players club... Everything is being watched...everything

Comment

(Sincerely SR)

It is very sad that SR has to resort to these type of low comments, he had every chance over how many years to make the Lancer's a better club? Maybe SR and MH should have done what every other normal person does when they are not happy with their current club and go to another, not create turmoil and divide teams and kids? Maybe that wasn't possible because of all the shadiness? The Lancer's have respectable board members running the club, do you honestly think that those new board members would be supporting JV and her husband if the Lancer's were the "gang like club" that you say? I guess SR, MH and GP plans are not working out like they anticipated? What ever happened to caring for the kids as they claim to? Why aren't they playing in a real league, well we all know but its still a great question for FCPC ? Why do the opposing teams they have played in their supposed "league games" say those games are only scrimmages? Where did all the fee's collected from players go this season?
                  These are some things that should be of actual concern to parents and everyone involved.

Comment

They told my son and all players that they were going to help them get socer scholership like
                    Pico and Ivan or go profesional like Omar. They keep telling us we are playing in best league in state, so far just friendly games and tournaments. We all know we have been lied to again, just nobody want to accept truth. Nobody say nothing about these three white guys because many of us dont have papers. Many parents are talking, maby somebody can investigate because it is right for them to do what they do. All they do is lie lie lie.

Comment

I dont think it Is fair to refer to them as white guys, better terms should be used than that, that just shows lack of intellect, on your part, but it is true they are scammers, and I must say that the lancers are not much better, So now with that said, both clubs look to be going under next year if not I know that the city is secretly in talks with an outside major club that the city wants to come in and take over, with the new fields being built, I know that once the city Rec. season is over that the city will announce that neither club will be welcomed to use the facilities and that they are going in a new direction.

Comment

I dont think it Is fair to refer to them as white guys, better terms should be used than that, that just shows lack of intellect, on your part, but it is true they are scammers, and I must say that the lancers are not much better, So now with that said, both clubs look to be going under next year if not I know that the city is secretly in talks with an outside major club that the city wants to come in and take over, with the new fields being built, I know that once the city Rec. season is over that the city will announce that neither club will be welcomed to use the facilities and that they are going in a new direction.
                        What Major club would come in and immediately be a success? Why would the city do something like that in secret? It would just hurt the kids of the community and city's don't generally do that. Why does everything always have to be about how bad people are when you don't agree with them for whatever reason it might be. I don't live in PC and have no angle here, but I see this hatred all over these posts, not just about these 2 clubs, but every club in the state. If everything was as bad as all these posts say, there would be no clubs, and no kids playing soccer.

Comment

What Major club would come in and immediately be a success? Why would the city do something like that in secret? It would just hurt the kids of the community and city's don't generally do that. Why does everything always have to be about how bad people are when you don't agree with them for whatever reason it might be. I don't live in PC and have no angle here, but I see this hatred all over these posts, not just about these 2 clubs, but every club in the state. If everything was as bad as all these posts say, there would be no clubs, and no kids playing soccer.
                          You clearly live in or are part of this. Someone with no angle as you say wouldn't go looking for a thread last posted a week ago. That means you had to go to the 2nd or even 3rd page of threads to find this. Yeah right, no angle

Comment

You clearly live in or are part of this. Someone with no angle as you say wouldn't go looking for a thread last posted a week ago. That means you had to go to the 2nd or even 3rd page of threads to find this. Yeah right, no angle
                            I live in clearwater. What angle would i have? Besides. What do you care?

Comment

I live in clearwater. What angle would i have? Besides. What do you care?
                              If you live in Clearwater, why do you care?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X