X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one from Weston was talking trash about OC, however now that you open your big mouth, I will tell you some facts, the Weston 01 team beat OC two years ago in Danone, they finish on top of OC in the NPL and where second in state cup last year, this year even though they tied ( with out their national players ) Weston is in first place in NPL and basically the season is over. Oh by the way, do you mention that OC is formed by 00's and 01's ???
    Just like OC is looking good with their 98's, Kendall with their 96's, Weston also has some strong generations, the 01's is one of them, you don't want to believe, wait for the ass whooping next year.
    You've never whooped anything, and you never will. Keep believing your good since it makes you feel better. As I recall you did it make it out of pool play in Danone 2 years ago.... And I'm also aware you currently have 2000s on your squad. So keep touting national team players at u14 chosen from within. Your emphasis on winning at this age shows how naive you are. Oc came down and played soccer win lose or draw- you play kick ball.

Comment

You've never whooped anything, and you never will. Keep believing your good since it makes you feel better. As I recall you did it make it out of pool play in Danone 2 years ago.... And I'm also aware you currently have 2000s on your squad. So keep touting national team players at u14 chosen from within. Your emphasis on winning at this age shows how naive you are. Oc came down and played soccer win lose or draw- you play kick ball.
      Like I said, wait till next year that 01 will be academy year and then we will see who has better 01's. The team playing with 00's trying to win and not develop is OC not Weston, the 00 that is register in Weston currently plays for the premier squad, so if it makes you feel better saying that we are also using 00's go ahead, but the truth is that you have been dominated by 01's.
      Kick ball, you are funny.

Comment

blah blah

Like I said, wait till next year that 01 will be academy year and then we will see who has better 01's. The team playing with 00's trying to win and not develop is OC not Weston, the 00 that is register in Weston currently plays for the premier squad, so if it makes you feel better saying that we are also using 00's go ahead, but the truth is that you have been dominated by 01's.
        Kick ball, you are funny.
        we didnt have our national team player chosen by the compadre, we did have 2000s, we do want revenge from tbu whooping, wait till next year, i no play kickbol, do you realize how ridiculous you sound. talk to me when these boys are 18, your dealing in candtland at this point.

Comment

we didnt have our national team player chosen by the compadre, we did have 2000s, we do want revenge from tbu whooping, wait till next year, i no play kickbol, do you realize how ridiculous you sound. talk to me when these boys are 18, your dealing in candtland at this point.
          Tbu has a decent team this year but they better enjoy it, as it's going to be rough next couple of years unless players join from outside the club. CLWR stronger in the future

Comment

Tbu has a decent team this year but they better enjoy it, as it's going to be rough next couple of years unless players join from outside the club. CLWR stronger in the future
            TBU
            The best 2001 florida players play in TBU

Comment

Ok then why doesn't your club play in it? I give Miramar Credit for being brave enough to play in it.
              Giving them "credit" apparently doesn't help them win games now does it? How about shutting your mouth until Miramar can get something other than "credit"?

Thanks and have a nice day.

Comment

No one from Weston was talking trash about OC, however now that you open your big mouth, I will tell you some facts, the Weston 01 team beat OC two years ago in Danone, they finish on top of OC in the NPL and where second in state cup last year, this year even though they tied ( with out their national players ) Weston is in first place in NPL and basically the season is over. Oh by the way, do you mention that OC is formed by 00's and 01's ???
                Just like OC is looking good with their 98's, Kendall with their 96's, Weston also has some strong generations, the 01's is one of them, you don't want to believe, wait for the ass whooping next year.
                Congrats for being in first place of 2nd division NPL. TBU wipes the floor with Weston guaranteed. 2001s are no special group so get over yourselves.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1468844]TBU
                  The best 2001 florida players play in TBU[/QUOTE

Until they tryout at Clearwater next year that is

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1468939]
                    TBU
                    The best 2001 florida players play in TBU[/QUOTE

Until they tryout at Clearwater next year that is
                    On which TBU team, the DA or the U14 team that won the State Cup last year?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1468946]

On which TBU team, the DA or the U14 team that won the State Cup last year?
                      Both teams will lose players.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1468949]

Both teams will lose players.
                        Of course. The majority of the 2001s will play DA at TBU and the 2000s from this team and the 2000s from the current DA team will need to find new teams (either U15 or U16) to play on. I doubt any 2000s will make CLW u16 DA team but I am sure they will try out if afforded the opportunity. Doesn't make much sense for players to stay at TBU since the goal for any strong players will be to make a U16 DA team the following year and it is much harder to do that when you are not already at a DA club. Yet another problem with a single DA team at TBU.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1468987]

Of course. The majority of the 2001s will play DA at TBU and the 2000s from this team and the 2000s from the current DA team will need to find new teams (either U15 or U16) to play on. I doubt any 2000s will make CLW u16 DA team but I am sure they will try out if afforded the opportunity. Doesn't make much sense for players to stay at TBU since the goal for any strong players will be to make a U16 DA team the following year and it is much harder to do that when you are not already at a DA club. Yet another problem with a single DA team at TBU.
                          You don't think that Clearwater Will take two or three very strong tbu 00 for da next year just to get them into the system and not lose them?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1469031]

You don't think that Clearwater Will take two or three very strong tbu 00 for da next year just to get them into the system and not lose them?
                            I guess that depends on the strength of the 99 class. This year's u16 DA has only 2 99s playing on it and both are very strong players. Unlike the U14 DA teams which seem to have more players from the younger class, the U16 DA teams seem to almost exclusively single year (older year) teams. Looking at TBU's 2000s I don't see any that are physically dominant enough to essentially play up to U16 DA next year, but again that depends on the 99s and I don't know how deep that class is at CLW and at the surrounding clubs. My son is a 2000 and I don't see him being able to make the cut at U16 although I would not consider him to be the strongest 2000 at TBU. Only time will tell but it is certain that the majority of 2000s will need to find a good team during this "off" year for DA.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1469044]

I guess that depends on the strength of the 99 class. This year's u16 DA has only 2 99s playing on it and both are very strong players. Unlike the U14 DA teams which seem to have more players from the younger class, the U16 DA teams seem to almost exclusively single year (older year) teams. Looking at TBU's 2000s I don't see any that are physically dominant enough to essentially play up to U16 DA next year, but again that depends on the 99s and I don't know how deep that class is at CLW and at the surrounding clubs. My son is a 2000 and I don't see him being able to make the cut at U16 although I would not consider him to be the strongest 2000 at TBU. Only time will tell but it is certain that the majority of 2000s will need to find a good team during this "off" year for DA.
                              Yet another failure of US soccer to not have a DA team for each birth year like every other country does. Even very strong players will have to deal with "off" years in DA where their chances of making a DA team are very limited.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1469044]

Actually there are 5 99s on the CLW U16 DA team, but I agree with what you are saying.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X