• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2nd Tier Disney:

Weston Black------ FPL, Disney Premier Bracket B
    Pinecrest Blue------- SFUYSA, Disney Premier Bracket D
    FKK------------ FPL, CASL, Disney Premier Bracket A
    FC Florida------- SFUYSA, Disney Premier Bracket C

This will be interesting. Not as interesting Showcase but still interesting.
    The funny part is that each of these teams are better than MSVG and could have done so much better at the showcase division, but still I guess they will played it out against each other.

Comment

I am Disney team selection and placement was decided by Got Soccer points. When there are so many teams and not enough experts like us on this forum to tell them how to do it, Got Soccer points play their purpose.

I think WFF is going to get spanked without their 2 ECNL girls. It may be a long weekend for MSVG and WFF.
      The 2 ECNL girls would not help. They would be over matched either way. 2 things over stated about WFF. First the two ECNL players pretty much stepped on the field at Labor Day after the team was already up 2-0 or 3-0 in each game. That being said, WFF only beat one top level team at that tournament in San Carlos. Everyone assumes they would of beat FC Fla. Maybe, but the rest of the teams they played were rank 20th or lower. They face Boca in two Saturday's. We will see then if they have any shot against teams at CASL and Disney. I think not.

Comment

When does SFUYSA league play start?

Comment

The 2 ECNL girls would not help. They would be over matched either way. 2 things over stated about WFF. First the two ECNL players pretty much stepped on the field at Labor Day after the team was already up 2-0 or 3-0 in each game. That being said, WFF only beat one top level team at that tournament in San Carlos. Everyone assumes they would of beat FC Fla. Maybe, but the rest of the teams they played were rank 20th or lower. They face Boca in two Saturday's. We will see then if they have any shot against teams at CASL and Disney. I think not.
          Ah a BOCA parent undoubtedly. And when Boca and WFF played last spring at Disney it was the 5 guest players from other clubs that carried them. Maybe the roster codified and they kept the guest players for the season, maybe both rosters changed significantly..should be interesting in the upcoming game.....

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1401984]The 2 ECNL girls would not help. They would be over matched either way. 2 things over stated about WFF. First the two ECNL players pretty much stepped on the field at Labor Day after the team was already up 2-0 or 3-0 in each game. That being said, WFF only beat one top level team at that tournament in San Carlos. Everyone assumes they would of beat FC Fla. Maybe, but the rest of the teams they played were rank 20th or lower. They face Boca in two Saturday's. We will see then if they have any shot against teams at CASL and Disney. I think not.[/QU

That is not true. Those players started and played more than half the games.

Comment

You must be a FKK or JFC parent. What is your prediction?
              FKK will not win a game this weekend against JFC or OCYS. They will then make up an excuse like they have injuries. That is my prediction.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1402126]
                The 2 ECNL girls would not help. They would be over matched either way. 2 things over stated about WFF. First the two ECNL players pretty much stepped on the field at Labor Day after the team was already up 2-0 or 3-0 in each game. That being said, WFF only beat one top level team at that tournament in San Carlos. Everyone assumes they would of beat FC Fla. Maybe, but the rest of the teams they played were rank 20th or lower. They face Boca in two Saturday's. We will see then if they have any shot against teams at CASL and Disney. I think not.[/QU

That is not true. Those players started and played more than half the games.
                Agreed. As a matter of fact one of the WFF ECNL players from labor day was a BOCA guest player from Disney. The other guest played with the team last year.

Comment

I am Disney team selection and placement was decided by Got Soccer points. When there are so many teams and not enough experts like us on this forum to tell them how to do it, Got Soccer points play their purpose.

I think WFF is going to get spanked without their 2 ECNL girls. It may be a long weekend for MSVG and WFF.
                  If that is true why the Disney committee selected MSVG ahead of Weston for the Showcase division or in that respect JFC (JFC is more deserving of course than MSVG but have lower GotSoccer points than MSVG)

Weston is ranked 6th and MSVG is ranked 7th

Comment

When does SFUYSA league play start?
                    some teams are starting on 11\02

Comment

FKK will not win a game this weekend against JFC or OCYS. They will then make up an excuse like they have injuries. That is my prediction.
                      They are Even Steven as JFC and OC has players out with injuries.

Comment

Any team looking to get better should take the best. They don't always but it's up to the coach to make that decision which is very tough to do in some cases. These are 12/13 year old girls and some will bet better in time and others will drop off. Creeks is not unlike any other team. Players are always welcome to make the team better.
                        Saw Creeks Krush recently and there are nine girls on team who used to play for TC at PV. Seven are new to team. The team is ever evolving.

Comment

They are Even Steven as JFC and OC has players out with injuries.
                          How many players are out for JFC?

Comment

Saw Creeks Krush recently and there are nine girls on team who used to play for TC at PV. Seven are new to team. The team is ever evolving.
                            Are there any players in Jacksonville that would try out for this team? Are any good enough to take place of a current player? Will Creeks have to add players from outside of area to improve team?

Comment

Are there any players in Jacksonville that would try out for this team? Are any good enough to take place of a current player? Will Creeks have to add players from outside of area to improve team?
                              What is the relation like between Creeks and JFC? Is one north Jacksoville and the other South? To what extent do they overlap and compete for players? I would assume if you were offered a starting spot on either team you would probably go with Creeks?

Anyone know how many ODP or ID2 girls are on either team?

Comment

What is the relation like between Creeks and JFC? Is one north Jacksoville and the other South? To what extent do they overlap and compete for players? I would assume if you were offered a starting spot on either team you would probably go with Creeks?

Anyone know how many ODP or ID2 girls are on either team?
                                It will be interesting to see what happens if Jax ever got ECNL as they could have 1 very dominant team in this age group going forward.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X