Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Must be a real fat ass wearing that purple Barney costume.
    I love you,
    You love me
    We're a happy family
    With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
    Won't you say you love me too
    I love you, you love me
    We are friends like friends should be

Comment

I love you,
      You love me
      We're a happy family
      I love you, you love me
      We are friends like friends should be
      That's just too good. lmao

Comment

You are obviously not with FKK because they do not brag about anything on the boys side. They have no reason to. Stay down in your little south FL pond and leave the real playing to Central FL. We wear purple because we can!
        Yes you can but only if it is XXXL and made of a really stretchy material.
        Otherwise I seriously doubt it.

Comment

Might be a few emerging it's about time !

Comment

Might be a few emerging it's about time !
            We know you're itching to tell us Johnny's team....now c'mon big guy. Spit it out.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              we know you're itching to tell us johnny's team....now c'mon big guy. Spit it out.
              breakers!!!!!

Comment

breakers!!!!!
                what about them? Did they play in the showcase this weekend?

Comment

what about them? Did they play in the showcase this weekend?
                  04/05 Disney Showcase starts next year? This is a Florida 04/05 thread, right?

Comment

heard they poached the last couple rush kids that were still at Rush. You might as well start expanding your trophy case

Comment

04/05 Disney Showcase starts next year? This is a Florida 04/05 thread, right?
                      Some 04/05 teams played this year. The ones that were accepted anyway......

Comment

Some 04/05 teams played this year. The ones that were accepted anyway......
                        Two u10 teams applied and played. I believe one was from out of state and the other was OCYS. No other 0405 teams even applied as the tournament was supposed to be for the best u11 teams. How did you do?

Comment

Two u10 teams applied and played. I believe one was from out of state and the other was OCYS. No other 0405 teams even applied as the tournament was supposed to be for the best u11 teams. How did you do?
                          OC u10's are a quality team they tied 1 lost 1 to the division winners and won one. I think they do need to add a bit of side but other than that they play a great passing game and they get stuck in. Im in fact from the team that lost to them at disney. I have great respect for the way these young kids play the game it's good to see. They are still 8 or 10 years old so who knows how they will develop but they are a very good u10 team

Comment

OC u10's are a quality team they tied 1 lost 1 to the division winners and won one. I think they do need to add a bit of side but other than that they play a great passing game and they get stuck in. Im in fact from the team that lost to them at disney. I have great respect for the way these young kids play the game it's good to see. They are still 8 or 10 years old so who knows how they will develop but they are a very good u10 team
                            They are a good team and will be adding some size next season. They will be tough to beat in their own age group.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X