Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, not trying to be a, "D-bag," but don't the higher seeded teams get a, "Bye," for first round? Just speculating, but I would think that, "National league," players would be placed in superior teams? Therefor, no conflict of scheduling?
    I think in some cases but not all. I believe it all depends on the number of entries. I may be wrong though. Did every top seed in sc last year get a bye?

Comment

Sorry, not trying to be a, "D-bag," but don't the higher seeded teams get a, "Bye," for first round? Just speculating, but I would think that, "National league," players would be placed in superior teams? Therefor, no conflict of scheduling?
      Yes, you are right. Teams will continue to be seeding like they have been the last 2 or so years with the highest seeding points going to Natl League, then RPL, PLE, FSPL and elite 8 from last year's state cup. From what I heard at the AGM, there are also plans to give the league champion from the highest division in the other leagues in the state a seed as well. The non-seeded teams will then play in the regional based knock-outs to fill the remaining spots to get to the group play of 32. At least that's what I heard at the AGM state cup and FSPL sessions.

Comment

So what your saying is all the degenerate gamblers from last u14 boys national league teams got together and decided to play in Las Vegas? Not 1 u14 game was played at Disney, only Vegas and CASL. That is because the national league organizers scheduled it that way, just like they did this year. Please tell me what league allows a team to do its own schedule or where and when they will play. Maybe your national rec league allows that, so just leave it alone. Your just spewing BS and have no idea what your talking about. Go troll somewhere else.
        I really was spewing BS wasn't I! All you had to do was tell me they were U14! LOL This age group rule has changed over the years. Have fun in Vegas! But remember that you're missing State Cup for National League. The goal of State Cup is to win states and go to Regionals so you can again, win, and go to Nationals. You guys just need to win your National League so you get your pass directly to Nationals! Good luck!...and sorry about all the BS!

Comment

I really was spewing BS wasn't I! All you had to do was tell me they were U14! LOL This age group rule has changed over the years. Have fun in Vegas! But remember that you're missing State Cup for National League. The goal of State Cup is to win states and go to Regionals so you can again, win, and go to Nationals. You guys just need to win your National League so you get your pass directly to Nationals! Good luck!...and sorry about all the BS!
          I don't believe they can miss state cup and participate in next years National League. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure you are required to play state cup to participate in the following years National League play.

Comment

other leagues getting seeds

Yes, you are right. Teams will continue to be seeding like they have been the last 2 or so years with the highest seeding points going to Natl League, then RPL, PLE, FSPL and elite 8 from last year's state cup. From what I heard at the AGM, there are also plans to give the league champion from the highest division in the other leagues in the state a seed as well. The non-seeded teams will then play in the regional based knock-outs to fill the remaining spots to get to the group play of 32. At least that's what I heard at the AGM state cup and FSPL sessions.
            "there are also plans to give the league champion from the highest division in the other leagues in the state a seed as well"

I would love to see how the figure out what leagues are deserving of a state cup seed. Anyone have any insite as to when the new rules will be posted?

Comment

I don't believe they can miss state cup and participate in next years National League. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure you are required to play state cup to participate in the following years National League play.
              This U14 boys team will not be able to do both on the same date. I hear what you are saying but I am not sure if they would make an exception to the SC schedule to make up games somehow.

Comment

This U14 boys team will not be able to do both on the same date. I hear what you are saying but I am not sure if they would make an exception to the SC schedule to make up games somehow.
                That's good. That means at least one less game to find referees for.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X