Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    if it is obvious to you it would be obvious to your DOC, your BOD, and numerous others. another misc trolling post looking for takers.
    No trolling here, just the truth. It's not TBU BTW, this club is on the east coast and it seems that no matter what this coach does or say, he has total immunity and is protected by the owner of the club. They're aware of the situation but they're looking the other way. Completely disrespectful to the parents and kids of this team.

This is not about knocking down a few as somebody said, it's about an individual who is totally out of control, is an alcoholic and one day will end badly or hurt someone by either being under the influence or willingly because he has a loose screw in his head.

Comment

it is not that obvious DOC have not seen it fully it happens away from teams training area at other teams fields ... We might have to film it but that seem extream I would rather just leave I am glad he is not driving kids to anf from games ....

Comment

it is not that obvious DOC have not seen it fully it happens away from teams training area at other teams fields ... We might have to film it but that seem extream I would rather just leave I am glad he is not driving kids to anf from games ....
        This guy actually does drive some kids to games. It will end badly one day.

Comment

This brings back great memories of my dad coaching me.
          How sad….that must have sucked! :(

Comment

I think we're talking about a certain foreign U16 Boys coach somewhere in PB country...

Most coaches already know about this loser!

Comment

No one said anything about bullying. It was stated that a coach kicked a garbage can at Disney and constantly screams profanity at his players and the officials

Call the cops???? For kicking a garbage can and saying a few bad words??? Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, if you don't like it... move to a different team/coach/club. Better yet, just leave this great Country where I have to FREEDOM to say what I want!!!
              Do you have a job? Because I can just bet that if you do....

1) If you kicked over a garbage can and screamed obscenities at your co-workers, customers or boss....that would not be considered freedom of speech and you probably would no longer HAVE said job.

2) If your customers, co-worker, boss kicked over a garbage can and screamed obscenities at you...you might find it to be harassment and not their right to express themselves..in fact you might even file a lawsuit and certainly would not think it is the "American" way.

3) If a teacher at your child's school kicked over a garbage can, and screamed obscenities at your child and then did the same to you when you came in to discuss it....you would probably not find it acceptable and a desired American trait...in fact you would no doubt be at the principals office trying to have that teacher fired.

see the point is "freedom is speech" is great and wonderful when it is not used as an excuse to hurl insults or be abusive. Then it is something you get fired for, something you go to jail for, or something you lose your money over...not the idea at all.

Comment

But it is on the interweb...IT MUST BE TRUE

I bet if you go to any local beef's/hooters/winghouse/pub near a sports complex after practice you will see a group of coaches relaxing after a hard night of training. OH wait, I bet you will also see the same parent that are on TS knocking a few back too.

So for you holier then now bashers, just relax, if you don't like the coach/team/club just leave
                The TBU coaches have DUI's on their records! Check out old JC. His record goes way back! Then he marries a former player he coached. But he is just one of many over there. They get their older players to drive them back to the hotels when playing out of town. Hey, I am all for throwing a few back now and again, but there is a time and place for everything and getting hammered on game-night-eve is frowned upon by this establishment!

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                  No one said anything about bullying. It was stated that a coach kicked a garbage can at Disney and constantly screams profanity at his players and the officials

Call the cops???? For kicking a garbage can and saying a few bad words??? Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, if you don't like it... move to a different team/coach/club. Better yet, just leave this great Country where I have to FREEDOM to say what I want!!!

Do you have a job? Because I can just bet that if you do....

1) If you kicked over a garbage can and screamed obscenities at your co-workers, customers or boss....that would not be considered freedom of speech and you probably would no longer HAVE said job.

2) If your customers, co-worker, boss kicked over a garbage can and screamed obscenities at you...you might find it to be harassment and not their right to express themselves..in fact you might even file a lawsuit and certainly would not think it is the "American" way.

3) If a teacher at your child's school kicked over a garbage can, and screamed obscenities at your child and then did the same to you when you came in to discuss it....you would probably not find it acceptable and a desired American trait...in fact you would no doubt be at the principals office trying to have that teacher fired.

see the point is "freedom is speech" is great and wonderful when it is not used as an excuse to hurl insults or be abusive. Then it is something you get fired for, something you go to jail for, or something you lose your money over...not the idea at all.
                  Well put. Agree 100% that STOPPING abuse is the American way, not tolerating it. However, if your boss (in this case the DOC) happens to be your brother in law, then your actions may be overlooked. Again, sadly, another function of the American system.

Comment

My instincts tell me the coach gone wild in this case is IM in upper PBC. I was told by somebody I know that this individual got drunk, started dancing and exposed himself (took out his family jewels) in front of the parents and kids in a bar at an away game. The parents saw this and did nothing but chalked it off to something this guy has done before. Why this guy is still coaching kids is beyond me.

Comment

Did this situation correct itself? We know of a family who's child is on a team like you described, and things just seem to be getting worse, and everyone is afraid to speak up. What can be done?

Comment

Simple

Did this situation correct itself? We know of a family who's child is on a team like you described, and things just seem to be getting worse, and everyone is afraid to speak up. What can be done?
                        You should stay out of this situation since you are not part of the team.

It is their issue, if they like it they will stay...if they don't like it ask for the player's player pass and leave!!!!

Comment

What happens when your coach is an alcoholic and smells of alcohol at all times including in early morning games, has bursts of uncontrollable anger, makes inexplicable decisions at games, yells at his players indiscriminately, gets ejected from games on a regular basis and makes a spectacle of himself on away games. Is this as good example for teenage boys ?

This coach exists and surprisingly has never been sanctioned from soccer. Truly disgusting !
                          You tell dad to go to the other sideline and let someone else coach. Ask him to fulfill his broken dreams in a forum that does not involve your children. Maybe try tough mudder.

Comment

It is their issue, if they like it they will stay...if they don't like it ask for the player's player pass and leave!!!!
                            Yep, North PBC team U16 Boys. I know exactly who he is....that guy should not be coaching anymore. He's totally lost control in the last few years.

Comment

How sad, I guess things didn't go very well?

Comment

coaches gone wrong

There's a coach just like this in Palatka.Can't complain to board.He's a member.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X