West Ham United ID Camp - Boca Raton - Boys 11-16

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to believe the trouble maker saying the cost is $6000 would validate every yahoo that talks garbage on TS.

Comment

Will there be a girls tryout?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Where did you come up with the $6000 price. That sounds a bit much for a camp.
        Let me know when can you go to Europe for 1 week with airfare and hotel meals for two for less money plus the camp price

Comment

West Ham United North American Academy will hold an ID Camp from October 24-26 in Boca Raton at 10333 Diego Drive South. Boys ages 11-16 are invited to register to attend the high-level sessions overseen by professional coaches trained in the UK and will consist of the same coaching methods and drills used in instructing the youth teams of the West Ham United Academy in London, arguably one of the greatest soccer academies in the world. In recent years, Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole and Glen Johnson are all graduates of the West Ham United Academy.

Players excelling at this camp will be invited to the 2014 West Ham United North American Academy National Residential Camp in the summer, staffed by the Academy coaches and directed by the Academy Director. A select group of players at the National Camp will then be invited to London to participate in West Ham United’s Elite Player Experience.

Registration must be completed online at www.westhamacademyinternational.com.
          Shouldn't the London camp be called the "Financially Well-Off Player Experience"? How many "elite" players who can't afford the trip will be able to attend? Just call it what it is, a soccer themed vacation. Nothing wrong with that, but to dress it up and sell it to gullible families with more money than soccer sense is, well, U.S. youth soccer at its best (worst?).

Comment

wankers your all just bloody wankers ! piss off !

Comment

wankers your all just bloody wankers ! piss off !
              And your selling these camps as anything other than shameless money grabs is as rotten as your teeth. Cheers, mate.

Comment

Shouldn't the London camp be called the "Financially Well-Off Player Experience"? How many "elite" players who can't afford the trip will be able to attend? Just call it what it is, a soccer themed vacation. Nothing wrong with that, but to dress it up and sell it to gullible families with more money than soccer sense is, well, U.S. youth soccer at its best (worst?).
                No need to cry just dont do it. I know my son will be there. Looking forward to money well spent.

Comment

And your selling these camps as anything other than shameless money grabs is as rotten as your teeth. Cheers, mate.
                  You 've never been have you. Shouldn't comment on things you have no clue about.

Comment

You 've never been have you. Shouldn't comment on things you have no clue about.
                    different poster here, my kid's been to 2 events like this, 1 in London and 1 in Holland. Won't go again, at least not on my nickel

Comment

And you should stop trolling around and posting crap also !

Comment

It really is a shame that west ham puts this together, ask's for $125.00 per player, and only has one coach present to see the level of the 35 kids present.

They at least should have 2 coaches to try and get a fair evaluation of the players. Oh well maybe it is all about the $$$$$$

there was 2 people helping him out that were employed by the boca raton international school. I wonder if they will be biased with the kids in the group that attend the prep school ????

Thats ok in the end if a gem is indeed amongst the kids and is not identified by the one coach we can all laugh at them !!!

Good luck to all....

Comment

My kid GOT not picked bummer ! and I lost 125.00 I want a refund !

Comment

My kid GOT not picked bummer ! and I lost 125.00 I want a refund !
                            Idiot camp isn't even over.

Comment

different poster here, my kid's been to 2 events like this, 1 in London and 1 in Holland. Won't go again, at least not on my nickel
                              If you are waiting foactivelyub in europe to pay your way there, i would opportunityst your kid get use to the idea of playing college ball in the US. Unless your kid is a phenom and you have been actively promoting him or her, these camps are an opportunity to the front door. If your kid is good enough they will be noticed.

Comment

That what the one coach said to the donkey !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X