Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Team can also use guest players from either the U15 or even the U14 if needed. Those teams have some solid players.
    YES! Guest players from our club is WAAAYYYY Better than bringing in those kids from PSL, Hobe Sound and elsewhere. PLEASE! We need Strikers!!!!

Comment

My daughter elected to leave LFC for Auburndales U16 girls team for the upcoming season. Way too much drama and favoritism at LFC, better environment at Auburndale.
      Chord Melody Guitar Music

Comment

Let it go

Originally posted by Themady View Post
        My daughter elected to leave LFC for Auburndales U16 girls team for the upcoming season. Way too much drama and favoritism at LFC, better environment at Auburndale.
        Now that you are gone why are you on here still trying to cause problems? We all know who you are and the real reason you left. Go complain to your new coach and club. Best of luck for your daughter!

Comment

Any chance that over the break AA will find someone to play Striker for the U16 girls team? We have no chance this season if a Striker is not added to the team. I'm sick and tired of watching the current strikers turn the ball over almost immediately after they get the ball.

Comment

Any chance that over the break AA will find someone to play Striker for the U16 girls team? We have no chance this season if a Striker is not added to the team. I'm sick and tired of watching the current strikers turn the ball over almost immediately after they get the ball.
            Well since you seem to know so much about the game then why don't you volunteer to coach the team? Talk to him about this instead of coming on here and whining!

Comment

Well since you seem to know so much about the game then why don't you volunteer to coach the team? Talk to him about this instead of coming on here and whining!
              You must be a parent of one of the Strikers! If you were not so close to the situation then you would agree that the Strikers have been bad for the past two seasons. The defense has had to carry the team due to inefficent forward play. The team has scored a total of 4 goals in 6 games in the FSPl, so obviously the forwards are struggling. It wouldn't hurt for AA to tinker with the frontline by cutting playing time for the current starters and trying new combinations.

Comment

You must be a parent of one of the Strikers! If you were not so close to the situation then you would agree that the Strikers have been bad for the past two seasons. The defense has had to carry the team due to inefficent forward play. The team has scored a total of 4 goals in 6 games in the FSPl, so obviously the forwards are struggling. It wouldn't hurt for AA to tinker with the frontline by cutting playing time for the current starters and trying new combinations.
                Why is it solely the strikers fault??? Can the defense not control the ball long enough to play/pass it to the midfielders??? Does the fullbacks not support the wings??? Can the midfielder not control the ball long enough to play/pass it forward to the strikers??? The last time I looked, soccer is a team sport. You defend as a team and you attack as a team.

Comment

Coming from a team that had a very similar issue with our strikers I can say it may not be the strikers (and I don't know in your case) but a not so strong midfielder can have an effect on a teams scoring ability. Strong center midfielders can change the whole dynamics of the game for a team. This allows a team to go with the long ball when they need to or to move the ball up with possession thereby relieving the strikers from the brunt of the workload for scoring. Opposing teams with have to open up and play the midfielders as well as the strikers thereby creating more quality opportunities for the strikers and mid fielders alike. I don't know this team but it's something to consider if there are no game changing strikers out there to be had then maybe a strong midfielder or two may make the difference.

Comment

Coming from a team that had a very similar issue with our strikers I can say it may not be the strikers (and I don't know in your case) but a not so strong midfielder can have an effect on a teams scoring ability. Strong center midfielders can change the whole dynamics of the game for a team. This allows a team to go with the long ball when they need to or to move the ball up with possession thereby relieving the strikers from the brunt of the workload for scoring. Opposing teams with have to open up and play the midfielders as well as the strikers thereby creating more quality opportunities for the strikers and mid fielders alike. I don't know this team but it's something to consider if there are no game changing strikers out there to be had then maybe a strong midfielder or two may make the difference.
                    I so agree with this. A striker is only so good as the opportunities the midfield creates! If the midfield cannot move the ball, make through passes, set up the forwards, the forwards won't have an opportunity to score. Yes, great forwards can create opportunities if they are substantially bigger and stronger, but it has to come from the back.

Comment

AA actively recruiting players from out of the area for the team. Time will tell who he enchants this time to come play for the u16g's as a rostered guest.

Comment

As a coach of a team that has played Lakeland twice in the past 12 months, I can tell you that they are weak both up front and in the middle. Most of the time, I am able to play one of my defenders up higher because there is no threat to score on the Lakeland team. You people can complain about AA, but he has done a great job with a team that has very little talent,

Comment

As a coach of a team that has played Lakeland twice in the past 12 months, I can tell you that they are weak both up front and in the middle. Most of the time, I am able to play one of my defenders up higher because there is no threat to score on the Lakeland team. You people can complain about AA, but he has done a great job with a team that has very little talent,
                          He has chased the talent away.

Comment

He has chased the talent away.
                            AA may be a good coach but he is an absolutely awful DOC. He has chased away numerous talented players and coaches. All the good players are leaving and LFC continues its downward spiral with him as the leader.

Comment

Thank you

Thanks for saying something positive on here about AA. I have never heard so many cry babies on here that blame the Coach for everything. They aren't even talking about the 3 hurt players on the team. But that is probably AA's fault too!
                              These people on here only like to complain because their daughters are not one of the starters, they are cowards and won't go talk to the Coach and all they want to do is bash. Then they get mad if they think he is going to get another Coach for this team. Why would he want to coach when you have parents on here that aren't supportive? And by the way for whoever stated from my blog before that I must be the parent of one of the strikers? I have nothing to do with any of these teams but have been involved in Coaching, Preident of a Club, a player and a parent of College players and College Coaches! So maybe one day you will figure out who I am. I have been involved in the game for over 40 years! I will tell you be careful what you ask for and just know you won't find many Coaches that will sincerely care for your daughter like AA does!

Comment

So how did AA do this weekend?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X