Teamates Dating - When is it ok!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A keeper should never date a striker. That would just be awkward. Probably it would be ok for two midfielders to date or a midfielder and a defender would be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Any parent who lets their 13 year old date is not being a parent.
      No 12 year olds of the same sex are dating. Stop the Gay LIE.

Comment

Are you fing kidding me!

Comment

If you teach your kids right in the first place you don't have to dictate everything. But I guess it is just too easy for you to say things like "because I said so" and "no, with no questions asked". Yeah...good luck with that in the long run.
          True. But too many parents don't want to be parents. They rather be taxi cab drivers and just take their kids back and forth to places or think they need to be cool and best buddies. The best parents over time are those who as you stated teach kids about morality, making decisions based upon what is best, talk to them as parents being mentors and not friends, and laying down the law as well. Those parents have the best relationships with kids from being a parent to a young child to being the father of a grown up son or daughter who still respects them enough to ask for advice or just want to talk things over with.

Comment

A keeper should never date a striker. That would just be awkward. Probably it would be ok for two midfielders to date or a midfielder and a defender would be ok.
            Good one.

Comment

True. But too many parents don't want to be parents. They rather be taxi cab drivers and just take their kids back and forth to places or think they need to be cool and best buddies. The best parents over time are those who as you stated teach kids about morality, making decisions based upon what is best, talk to them as parents being mentors and not friends, and laying down the law as well. Those parents have the best relationships with kids from being a parent to a young child to being the father of a grown up son or daughter who still respects them enough to ask for advice or just want to talk things over with.
              Really? What do you get out of concocting scenarios in your head about other people's parenting skills? What makes you the expert such that you think you can judge how others raise their kids?

If you think you are good parent...great! But why don't you leave it at that.

Comment

You're right. I shouldn't judge others' parenting.

It'll only be a matter of time before my kid is cuffing, or prosecuting, or guarding your kid when they make poor choices. But please, make sure they have the ability to shift blame onto others.

Comment

Who cares no dating the night before a big game though!

Comment

Good one.
                    I imagine all the lesbian loving going on at tournaments.

Comment

Yup, what an A-hole! Only in your sick mind! There's websites for sick Fu--'s like you!

Comment

F*cking pervert

Comment

In college if they are both 18 years old and not an 18 year old being pressured or raped by a 21 year old.

Comment

No judgment but it can't be denied that soccer is predominantly populated by alternative lifestyle choices amongst the players. Just true.

Comment

No judgment but it can't be denied that soccer is predominantly populated by alternative lifestyle choices amongst the players. Just true.
                              Women's sports as a whole as had this issue. There are stories of straight females having to leave the sports world for they were harassed horribly.

Comment

Women's sports as a whole as had this issue. There are stories of straight females having to leave the sports world for they were harassed horribly.
                                yeah,. but this thread is about 13 year olds. ..maybe the comment was for the soccer mom's. You know, they get loaded on cheap wine poolside, before you know it they are looking to go offsides with each other.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X