X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want my f地 money!!!!

Comment

This is the absolute last time I知 saying this. I want my f地 money now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        This is the absolute last time I知 saying this. I want my f地 money now!!!
        As a fellow official I understand what you池e going through and I hope we get paid soon.

However we need to band together and deal with this professionally. Give me a DM and I will include you in with the band of other officials who are filing legal complaints against USO and GPS. My DMs are open.

Comment

Sorry. It痴 just that I give it my all. I outrun the players, I知 always an within 5 yards of the ball the entire match, I don稚 calls wrong, everyone loves me. The players, the coaches and the fans. I知 a showman and I deserve to be paid not only what I知 owed but even a lil extra. I知 literally the most requested ref in my Area.

Comment

Sorry. It痴 just that I give it my all. I outrun the players, I知 always an within 5 yards of the ball the entire match, I don稚 calls wrong, everyone loves me. The players, the coaches and the fans. I知 a showman and I deserve to be paid not only what I知 owed but even a lil extra. I知 literally the most requested ref in my Area.
            That痴 nice. Give yourself a pat on the back and a round of applause 🙏
            You池e a legend in your own mind.

Comment

USO just sent out an email that if GPS doesn't pay them within a reasonable amount of time, they will personally pay all who worked during the 3/7-3/8 weekend even if GPS does not pay.

Still scary that GPS has been a huge part of the soccer market and they are in financial trouble, but keeping the faith that other clubs will step up to the occasion in the event they fold.
              Define reasonable. What is reasonable to me is to be paid by the 9th. If USO guarantees to make good, then why wait? Just pay up as you are the employer, and keep pressing GPS for the funds. Many are probably not aware, but USO Assignor痴 were paid for those dates. Those funds should have been paid to us b4 they took a penny.

Their words may be comforting to some, but actions will convince me otherwise.

Comment

GPS tournaments, or lack thereof, going forward

first off I hope the refs are compensated for this past tournament. I know there is a lot of overhead for tournaments but at $1000+ for 11 v 11 teams there is a lot of profit so not paying people sounds like the decision to file for bankruptcy has been made. JMHO.
                If GPS officially folds, which looks likely...
                Does Needham get their Memorial Day Tournament back? even if it is 2021...
                One of the other large clubs will pick up the Thanksgiving showcase. the Frozen March tournament and ridiculous summer Tournaments in RI will get dropped and hopefully everyone is paid for their services.

Comment

I sincerely hope every ref gets paid besides you.

Comment

As a fellow official I understand what you池e going through and I hope we get paid soon.

However we need to band together and deal with this professionally. Give me a DM and I will include you in with the band of other officials who are filing legal complaints against USO and GPS. My DMs are open.
                    At what point does Mass Ref get involved, or do they even care?

Comment

At what point does Mass Ref get involved, or do they even care?
                      A good part of Massref works within USO at some capacity. I doubt there would be much difference.

Comment

This should never happen again

I posted this on another related thread, but it applies here also.

Even if we get through this sooner rather than later, who will trust GPS going forward?

This should be a lesson for all. This could have been any other club (insert name here) at the time of the shutdown. The leagues and USO (for tournaments) should require all clubs to place quarterly payments in escrow to prevent this from ever happening again.

Comment

I posted this on another related thread, but it applies here also.

Even if we get through this sooner rather than later, who will trust GPS going forward?

This should be a lesson for all. This could have been any other club (insert name here) at the time of the shutdown. The leagues and USO (for tournaments) should require all clubs to place quarterly payments in escrow to prevent this from ever happening again.
                          You can't run businesses based on absolute worst case doomsday scenario's. At least not unless you want costs to double in order to financially cover every possible problem.

Comment

You can't run businesses based on absolute worst case doomsday scenario's. At least not unless you want costs to double in order to financially cover every possible problem.
                            And why not? Leagues take payments from clubs which cover referee fees and such.
                            Clubs take tournament registration fees which cover referee expense. So why can't that portion be set aside? There is enough history to what those expenses are. If you work, you expect to be paid. Yes?

If they did it once, they'll do it again.

Comment

USoff and massref are one in the same. They take care of each other, get big assignor fees and keep ref fees low. Then they collect it all ahead, get the interest and then decide to pay refs in weird payroll cycles with excuses all the time. And know you get 1099, so these fees are actually lower. Good luck on getting your $ from a club that is in massive trouble and an assigning group that is complicit

Comment

I can't see this email me at the above email address but think a bit and put it together so it doesn't trigger the bot..

Emailll:

terrible ma referee @ gm ail. com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X