Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know. Does your kid's coach spend all practice on his phone? Does he sit on the top of the bench yelling instruction? Or are they involved in all aspects including the demonstration? Do they never communicate to parents? Do they send evaluations as promised? Or do they just not care alot like our guy. That's either a massive refund for our team or a new coach, like tomorrow
    wait, are you talking about magnus? magnus is at cfc so he can fleece parents for donor dollars. has a board of rich cfc parents and in exchange for $ he will get you recommended for us training, but once kids get older and can't kids can't fake it, he just lies or tells them they are ****. typical drunk European profiting off us parents. kudos

Comment

Yup. Good time to jettison lazy coaches
      I agree. What a great time to show lazy coaches the door. We have one that can't be bothered to return an email. Hey coach, pull your head out of your english fanny and have a conversation with anyone

Comment

Which team is this?
        that would be the 2003 ecnl 1 team

Comment

What if everyone just called their credit card companies and did a chargeback for spring payments made to their clubs? If no services were rendered the card companies will stand by the consumer always. The onus will be on the clubs to challenge the chargebacks and prove that they rendered the services sold. If the clubs faced hundreds or thousands of these at once,they wouldn't be able to challenge them.

Comment

What if everyone just called their credit card companies and did a chargeback for spring payments made to their clubs? If no services were rendered the card companies will stand by the consumer always. The onus will be on the clubs to challenge the chargebacks and prove that they rendered the services sold. If the clubs faced hundreds or thousands of these at once,they wouldn't be able to challenge them.
            Different companies handle it differently. Some have time limits, some will work hard for you, others don't give a s*it. Not everyone pays by credit card either.

Comment

Different companies handle it differently. Some have time limits, some will work hard for you, others don't give a s*it. Not everyone pays by credit card either.
              Yes mummsie. Correcto. I usually have jeeves push the wheel Barrow of silver behind the Bentley. We want the brass to see we are working for it. Unfortunately silver was 15 an ounce when we left our country home and 14 an ounce when we arrived. Oh dear. I hope cfc sees our sweat and toil

Comment

They’d just jack next year’s fees up to cover it is my guess. Just like colleges will. And then you’d be looking for another club that wouldn’t give you a credit of any kind.

Comment

They’d just jack next year’s fees up to cover it is my guess. Just like colleges will. And then you’d be looking for another club that wouldn’t give you a credit of any kind.
                  College's are in trouble. They can rob people for 70k to homeschool but buyer is changing and college's will struggle just like clubs that have goughed and delivered little.

Comment

College's are in trouble. They can rob people for 70k to homeschool but buyer is changing and college's will struggle just like clubs that have goughed and delivered little.
                    College attendance is expected to drop 15% in the Fall. My daughter's gotten emails from schools pushing transfer to their school (not soccer related). The funny thing is, she's going to a Catholic university, and several of the schools pushing transfers are Catholic universities, including Seton Hall. Eat their own.

Comment

My daughter got her room and board prorated. It was deposited to her account a few weeks ago. She is still getting the class credit for the online work they are doing (her professors are still working and need to get paid). Nothing wrong with that .... best of a bad situation and I think was acceptable on both sides.

Comment

Many colleges are contemplating online for the fall- if that happens, no sports. I feel for incoming Freshman.

Comment

I'm a college coach. Colleges and universities will be taking on a lot of risk allowing students on campus in very close contact to help spread and incubate. They also do not have the medical resources to deal with even isolated outbreaks.

Comment

Some colleges won’t be playing. These poor kids.

Comment

playing

If dorms don't open no colleges will be playing. Soccer is not a money maker so there isn't a chance colleges risk anything for soccer. If anything colleges will need to save the travel money. Only way they play fall sports is if dorms are fully open.

Comment

football

Football is a different story. That could potentially be played without fans or even played in the spring instead. That money would be hard to walk away from for the powerhouses. But in general if living in a dorm is still considered risky they cant play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X