Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My youngest only plays travel soccer and we paid $300 for the Spring. I don't see a chance they play this season. When will CJSA just cancel the season so refunds can be given? I hope out club gives a refund instead of crediting for the Fall. This is probably her last season playing as she will move to high school and will limit her soccer to school. She's not a soccer fanatic, but is a good player.
    go to the three assw1p3s that run your town program and ask those three guys that know nothing about soccer to apply their brain power to initiate a refund

Comment

Will you believe anything posted on this site, positive or negative? If you feel your club or coach isn't doing anything, take the bull by the horns and demand more.
      I don’t see anyone complaining- but it’s amazing that no one can answer a simple question. The continued response that they are doing a lot doesn’t explain what they are doing.

Comment

Dear CD. Just because everyone hates you and nobody is willing to help you speaks volumes. Just because nobody isn't helping you doesn't mean others are not being helped. Myself and plenty of others have have calls and emails from our coach and he has been very helpful with the college recruitment. Please stop your nonsense everyone knows its you and only you

Comment

Dear CD. Just because everyone hates you and nobody is willing to help you speaks volumes. Just because nobody isn't helping you doesn't mean others are not being helped. Myself and plenty of others have have calls and emails from our coach and he has been very helpful with the college recruitment. Please stop your nonsense everyone knows its you and only you
          Big Surprise.... CFC parents bickering with themselves

Comment

Big Surprise.... CFC parents bickering with themselves
            If it's 03 parents, their bickering is the stuff of legends, but isn't representative of the whole.

Stop complaining online and have your kid get on the phone with her coach and email more programs. After all, ultimately it's her job to get herself recruited, not yours dad.

Comment

Who is CD?

Comment

Who is CD?
                Crusty dik

Comment

Crusty dik
                  You sound like sour grapes

Comment

Crusty dik
                    That really narrows it down!!

Comment

Everyone knows who CD is no need to put his name on the side. Team was happy to finally not have to deal with him on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        doubt anyone gets refunds
                        it is your.....your.....the player......the players job to get recruited.

I cant believe how many people dont understanf this.

Comment

i know, this is so funny. getting recruited for the cfc 2001 and 2002 girls didn't seem to be a problem. so now the 2003 cfc parents want to blame cfc coaches for lack of commitments? how about this, when your kid takes the field in any game or id camp, they are auditioning. coaches must like what they see. sorry, just the facts.

Comment

Has anyone had a refund off john Curtis and his money grab program. I would guess not!

Comment

Has anyone had a refund off john Curtis and his money grab program. I would guess not!
                              Heard he was ripping parents off by keeping big bucks from his cancelled sham overseas trips.

Comment

Say what?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X