Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armada Message From the President (Help!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armada Message From the President (Help!)

Dear Families,

I am quite astonished at the situation we are all in with this terrible virus. One of the joys for our children is playing soccer with friends, and for the families, watching our loved ones simply have fun on the soccer field. I commend our staff and players for their hard work in producing very impressive home training videos, as well as the entertaining "training at home" videos submitted by our players. The unfortunate reality is training and playing alone is not the same and it's very frustrating for everyone. We hope to be back on the field sooner than later, but the truth is we have never been through anything like this before. Our Board has been faced with many difficult decisions including securing the financial stability for the club during this crisis. As a not-for-profit organization, this is a tough time and we are doing the best we can.

We are very fortunate to have amazing sponsors so please join me in thanking them for supporting us! Please click on or visit one of our restaurant partners and get take out from them - The Loop, Tazikis, Jersey Mike's, Smoothie King, Chick-fil-A, Jimmy Hula's! Thank you Nemours and your medical professionals as I know you are dealing with a whole set of issues more serious than staying at home! Thank you Duval Acura!! Thank you CenterState Bank!! Thank you Jax Wealth Management!! Thank you Publix!! Thank you Stephanie Ando & Allstate! Thank you Cora Physical Therapy!

If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to the club. We have a group of volunteers ready to assist you should you need help during this time. There are a number of great things we had been finalizing before this thing and we look forward to sharing good news soon! Stay safe at home!

We miss all of you,

Chris Dunn
    JAFCYA President

So glad we are apart of the armada family. Mr Dunn is a stand up guy.

Comment

How is this a tough time when not $1 has been returned to players? They have the same cash, yet less expenses.

Comment

FESA troll

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        How is this a tough time when not $1 has been returned to players? They have the same cash, yet less expenses.
        No Armada club member has asked for their money back...and it looks like having Bolo move on...combined with this shut down...is financially fortuitous. How's FESA doing troll? Hemorrhaging 15K a month for Bubb to sit around...doing NOTHING!

Comment

So glad we are apart of the armada family. Mr Dunn is a stand up guy.
          He’s in insurance. Enough said. Dbag.

Comment

Dear Families,

I am quite astonished at the situation we are all in with this terrible virus. One of the joys for our children is playing soccer with friends, and for the families, watching our loved ones simply have fun on the soccer field. I commend our staff and players for their hard work in producing very impressive home training videos, as well as the entertaining "training at home" videos submitted by our players. The unfortunate reality is training and playing alone is not the same and it's very frustrating for everyone. We hope to be back on the field sooner than later, but the truth is we have never been through anything like this before. Our Board has been faced with many difficult decisions including securing the financial stability for the club during this crisis. As a not-for-profit organization, this is a tough time and we are doing the best we can.

We are very fortunate to have amazing sponsors so please join me in thanking them for supporting us! Please click on or visit one of our restaurant partners and get take out from them - The Loop, Tazikis, Jersey Mike's, Smoothie King, Chick-fil-A, Jimmy Hula's! Thank you Nemours and your medical professionals as I know you are dealing with a whole set of issues more serious than staying at home! Thank you Duval Acura!! Thank you CenterState Bank!! Thank you Jax Wealth Management!! Thank you Publix!! Thank you Stephanie Ando & Allstate! Thank you Cora Physical Therapy!

If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to the club. We have a group of volunteers ready to assist you should you need help during this time. There are a number of great things we had been finalizing before this thing and we look forward to sharing good news soon! Stay safe at home!

We miss all of you,

Chris Dunn
            JAFCYA President
            This crisis will force Armada to go under and out of business for sure. Mr Mail has been patiently waiting years for this and an act of god has helped! Fleet is sunk, don’t go down with the ship!

Comment

Dear Families,

We miss all of you,

Chris Dunn
              JAFCYA President
              Is Armada really "a not-for-profit organization." Is that common up in NE Florida? In our SW Florida area, all (well, all the big ones) are "for profit."

Comment

Thank you Mr. Dunn for being a leader and a visionary. Your leadership has help the Armada navigate the seven seas with tremendous success. You are the lighthouse shining bright in the dark nights and stormy water that will lead the fleet to calmer water and brighter days. Stay the course Skipper. Let your heart and conscious be your moral compass as you navigate these tough time. We are all in this together.

Comment

Thank you Mr. Dunn for being a leader and a visionary. Your leadership has help the Armada navigate the seven seas with tremendous success. You are the lighthouse shining bright in the dark nights and stormy water that will lead the fleet to calmer water and brighter days. Stay the course Skipper. Let your heart and conscious be your moral compass as you navigate these tough time. We are all in this together.
                  The skipper who hired the skipper who quit. Shame on you Armada!

Get a life!

Comment

This crisis will force Armada to go under and out of business for sure. Mr Mail has been patiently waiting years for this and an act of god has helped! Fleet is sunk, don’t go down with the ship!
                    please explain in detail how this will cause Armada to go under?

Comment

Is Armada really "a not-for-profit organization." Is that common up in NE Florida? In our SW Florida area, all (well, all the big ones) are "for profit."
                      It’s common in all “non-profit”. These “directors” get paid tremendously high salaries, it’s considered cost of running, and expense.
                      Red Cross, you name it all the same scheme.

Comment

They will survive.

It’s common in all “non-profit”. These “directors” get paid tremendously high salaries, it’s considered cost of running, and expense.
                        Red Cross, you name it all the same scheme.

Comment

please explain in detail how this will cause Armada to go under?
                          I'm a FESA parent and agree. The club has too many members to go under. Do I think all 3 Jax clubs will struggle and lose members, yes. Some people are going to have to make cuts after the dust settles. I don't want to see Armada fail. I like having a cross town rival. Those games are always more intense than vs Orlando City or something similar.

Comment

No matter

Even if...in a strange universe where Armada can no longer survive and FESA assimilates former Armada families...

Knowing what we know about FESA...

All A team JCP/Durbin princesses that were cuiden when they were 6 years old for A teams...will remain on those A teams.
                            .no ECNL parent is going to drive from Neptune Beach to Veterans to maybe be a bubble player.
                            .or B1, B2,C1, C2, D1,D2, D3, E, F, or recreation player.

Comment

Even if...in a strange universe where Armada can no longer survive and FESA assimilates former Armada families...

Knowing what we know about FESA...

All A team JCP/Durbin princesses that were cuiden when they were 6 years old for A teams...will remain on those A teams.
                              .no ECNL parent is going to drive from Neptune Beach to Veterans to maybe be a bubble player.
                              .or B1, B2,C1, C2, D1,D2, D3, E, F, or recreation player.
                              I totally agree and get your drift but "cuiden". Not too often I learn new words. Even though I don't know what that means, it sounds very apropos in that context. Kudos.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X