Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the problem was on march 18th everyone was buying toilet paper. rich people were buying stocks.
    This is why the clubs cater to the wealthy parents because their kid loses a bunch of training and they say so what, let the club keep the money as a donation and we will just do a bunch of privates in their backyards.

Comment

This is why the clubs cater to the wealthy parents because their kid loses a bunch of training and they say so what, let the club keep the money as a donation and we will just do a bunch of privates in their backyards.
      it's all a question of where you place your time and effort. if you feel you cannot use your time more productively making money than cutting costs, then you cut costs. but you're never going to win just minding the pennies.

Comment

The only ones insulting here are the ones that benefit illegally from something. If you talk about the government check, we all know how much you make. If you talk about stock, is also a problem because the wealthiest are all depressed by now. Unless you find a way to fool the healthcare system, which is already a sport in South Florida. I don’t see how you can pay for play any longer.

Comment

The only ones insulting here are the ones that benefit illegally from something. If you talk about the government check, we all know how much you make. If you talk about stock, is also a problem because the wealthiest are all depressed by now. Unless you find a way to fool the healthcare system, which is already a sport in South Florida. I don’t see how you can pay for play any longer.
          i know it must come as a shock to you but a lot of people make money in bear markets. you can short the market using etfs and make a bundle. or play the bear market rallies if you don't like to short. you may not have the stomach for it and that's fine. no one is saying short the market with your retirment funds or college monies or your savings. but for those with extra cash, the "wealthy" like you say, they're not depressed bro, they are making bank all the way down.

Comment

It's only a matter of time before the masses are debate ecnl vs da. Until such a time we prayer and God.

“I sent among you a plague after the manner of Egypt; Your young men I killed with a sword, Along with your captive horses; I made the stench of your camps come up into your nostrils; Yet you have not returned to Me,” Says the LORD." Amos 4:10

Comment

Even though our Country Club closed the golf course, pools, fitness center, restaurants, valet, about a week ago - they still expect us to pay monthly dues tomorrow on the 1st of the month. Something has to give!

Comment

Even though our Country Club closed the golf course, pools, fitness center, restaurants, valet, about a week ago - they still expect us to pay monthly dues tomorrow on the 1st of the month. Something has to give!
                Haha you got that right. I am more concern about my country club fees than soccer fees. Soccer fees are like a bad night a the strip club.

Comment

Sorry, I don’t know how much people pay at country clubs. Wrong crowd.

Comment

Sorry, I don’t know how much people pay at country clubs. Wrong crowd.

Fees can range from a couple thousand to as much as 50k a year depending on amenities. For you, it is almost like your lot fee. You pay for the use of the above ground pool, the shuffle board, horse shoe stakes, cornhole games, etc..

Comment

50k a year 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

50k a year 🤣🤣🤣
                        yeah it ridic. but if you land a business deal that makes you $250k because of your contacts at the $50k country club. it's all numbers.

Comment

Fees can range from a couple thousand to as much as 50k a year depending on amenities. For you, it is almost like your lot fee. You pay for the use of the above ground pool, the shuffle board, horse shoe stakes, cornhole games, etc..
                          Well... I like the lot fee comparison. But in our club it is "tiered." Golf Membership is highest and there is a "one-time" fee of $25,000 (non-refundable) and a monthly of $700 with no food and beverage minimum required. Tennis Membership is the next tier and there is a "one-time" fee of $5,000 (non-refundable) and a monthly of $300 with no food and beverage minimum required. Seasonal Membership is the next tier and there is no "one-time" fee since it is for only 3-4 months during the summer and a monthly of $300 with no food and beverage minimum required. That is for a club in the Tampa/St. Pete area.

Hope that helps!

Comment

As long as there is soccer available. Without that, my kids would have zero interest in ever going

Comment

These coaches do not make much money and just like others, they cannot afford to not get paid. Let them keep it. The season was mostly over and league play was done. Move on.

Comment

These coaches do not make much money and just like others, they cannot afford to not get paid. Let them keep it. The season was mostly over and league play was done. Move on.
                                Thank you Mr. Buffet for your insight!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X