Anybody who thinks spring soccer will continue is so stupid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China started opening things up and was going to start their professional bball season including with US players being called back to play. Now, another delay as cases are creeping up again in China and S. Korea. Not good. The threat of and/or beginning signs of second waves will keep US sports closed probably through next Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      China started opening things up and was going to start their professional bball season including with US players being called back to play. Now, another delay as cases are creeping up again in China and S. Korea. Not good. The threat of and/or beginning signs of second waves will keep US sports closed probably through next Spring.
      Hong Kong is also seeing cases go back up again after easing distancing measures. The world is watching to see how quickly it ramps back and how high and long the next wave goes. This isn't just going to go away for a very long time. Sports are a much desired distraction but it's hardly a necessity

Comment

Hong Kong is also seeing cases go back up again after easing distancing measures. The world is watching to see how quickly it ramps back and how high and long the next wave goes. This isn't just going to go away for a very long time. Sports are a much desired distraction but it's hardly a necessity
        The numbers going up are likely an escalation of round one as corona restrictions are lifted, round two will be in a few months.

Comment

For all you twats comparing youth soccer to these major sporting events with thousands of spectators, you realize it’s a little different, right?
          Twat did you say? I caunt hear you!

Comment

What are you 12?

Comment

I don’t get it...?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X