Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando City DA Release Entire Staff this morning

Released everyone this morning via email. Apparently they are merging back with MVA/Sima when things get back to normal for next season. Waiting for official announcement.

Got a copy of the email? Post it

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Released everyone this morning via email. Apparently they are merging back with MVA/Sima when things get back to normal for next season. Waiting for official announcement.

Comment

Got a copy of the email? Post it
      Fishy!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;267

I get what the original poster was trying to do. He was trying to pull our legs...

Comment

Good for you! Start using media to your favor and help others as well!!!

Comment

I do not have a copy of the email, sorry. The trainings will remain at their new facilities in St Cloud but the director will now be MP and TH, they will also bring their own coaches and as part of the agreement. OC does not plan on finishing out this season regardless if US soccer goes to a shortened schedule or not.
            I am not sure when they will notify or make an announcement.

Comment

I do not have a copy of the email, sorry. The trainings will remain at their new facilities in St Cloud but the director will now be MP and TH, they will also bring their own coaches and as part of the agreement. OC does not plan on finishing out this season regardless if US soccer goes to a shortened schedule or not.
              I am not sure when they will notify or make an announcement.
              Why would OC do this? They tried it once before?

Comment

Why would OC do this? They tried it once before?
                Only thing I can think of is they want out and not working on their end as far as managing it. Sad part is the older boys '04 and older just saw their opportunity door close if true, not that OC was going to get them to pros or college soccer.

Comment

No more puto neveloff?
                  no more mama pinga carrillo?
                  God Is Great

Comment

Only thing I can think of is they want out and not working on their end as far as managing it. Sad part is the older boys '04 and older just saw their opportunity door close if true, not that OC was going to get them to pros or college soccer.
                    Not true at all. If MP does take over these boys will have much more college opportunities then currently. MV is highly connected to D1schools everywhere. Much more so than the Miami goon squad.

Comment

The goon squad have no idea about college. They need to learn how to read first.

Comment

Not true at all. If MP does take over these boys will have much more college opportunities then currently. MV is highly connected to D1schools everywhere. Much more so than the Miami goon squad.
                        Keep dreaming for that wasn't the case when MV had it before. I hope this speculation is not true.

Comment

No more puto neveloff?
                          no more mama pinga carrillo?
                          God Is Great
                          Ohhh noooo back to kissing VPs @$$

Comment

Marcello and Carrillo should come back to Weston. It is a shetshow overhere.

Comment

VP is history

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X