• Show
Clear All

Weston is in bad standing with ecnl. They will never be allowed back

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Weston is in bad standing with ecnl. They will never be allowed back
      Weston has the DPL they don’t need ECNL

Comment

College coaches will scout da first- smaller field - than try to figure out the crap over at 1000 team plus ecnl - knowing full well that 80 percent are not travel team quality

Comment

College coaches will scout da first- smaller field - than try to figure out the crap over at 1000 team plus ecnl - knowing full well that 80 percent are not travel team quality
          When IMG and USA are 2 of the 5 clubs left in Southeast region there are HUGE problems. GDA is in deep trouble.

Comment

If you think DPL compares to ECNL, I say, good luck to you and your daughter.

Comment

Yep. DPL is pretty much equivalent to NPL.

Comment

I actually think ecnl is getting so watered down that dpl will be way better

For example - Concorde , which we all agree is a powerhouse - can’t field a decent b team - they are not good , probably d team quality - imagine all these new teams coming in and getting a second team - that GA team that just switched over is ok with their a team players, can’t imagine how bad their b team is going to be

Comment

For example - Concorde , which we all agree is a powerhouse - can’t field a decent b team - they are not good , probably d team quality - imagine all these new teams coming in and getting a second team - that GA team that just switched over is ok with their a team players, can’t imagine how bad their b team is going to be
                  Not all teams that switch from DA to ECNL get 2 teams. Right now the only clubs that have 2 teams are the big old school clubs....Eclipse, Concorde, etc

Comment

It is stunning to see the GDA "faithful" try to argue in the face of facts that GDA never really realized it's potential and is cratering.

Comment

It’s stunning how delusional ecnl parents are - lol

Comment

ECNL slowly becoming essentially NPL with showcases with the amount of teams with no standard for low quality teams being removed.

GDA dying away due to teams pulling out. 4-5 team conference is pretty bad, the only thing i think they needed to adjust is substitution rule. High school soccer i personaly dont care for as it a waste of time.

Just increases chance for injury as a majority of players dont know how to play correctly and cause so many injuries from sloppy play not to mention the amount of games played in a short amount of time

Comment

96 ECNL teams and only 8 are teams from the same club. PDA White & PDA Blue. Of those 8, 3 are several hours drives away from each other.

Comment

96 ECNL teams and only 8 are teams from the same club. PDA White & PDA Blue. Of those 8, 3 are several hours drives away from each other.
                            Its the the fact that those teams 2nd teams dont belong period in the "Elite Premier League/Division". Its a waste of time and money for everyone to play those teams. Even the bad teams like FKK or FESA beat them
                            4-0.

Comment

Its the the fact that those teams 2nd teams dont belong period in the "Elite Premier League/Division". Its a waste of time and money for everyone to play those teams. Even the bad teams like FKK or FESA beat them
                              4-0.
                              You act as if "every" club/team in GDA is strong from top to bottom - when the reality is that the bottom 20-25% of the GDA club/teams are really quite bad. Think West Florida Flames.

Comment

Even Eclipse is spread apart by over an hour (depending on traffic).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X