Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Cross job is open

Casey Brown has left Holy Cross for UPenn. 5 wins this year and 20 games under .500 in her career.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Casey Brown has left Holy Cross for UPenn. 5 wins this year and 20 games under .500 in her career.
    All Penn commits are now cancelled. The Ivy way
    HC commits being honored but players have option

Comment

Such GREAT news she is gone!!!!!

Comment

Such GREAT news she is gone!!!!!
        casey brown did a nice job with a tough ask....and the entire team made patriot league academic honor roll....so they'll actually be employable for the rest of their life.

She capitalized on a good season.

Comment

Good for her. BU player. But the Penn job. Really? Penn is a joke. Their ath adm is awful. I know kids that passed on Penn because of their ath dept.

Comment

Good for her. BU player. But the Penn job. Really? Penn is a joke. Their ath adm is awful. I know kids that passed on Penn because of their ath dept.
            Imagine saying "I passed on Penn because of their athletic department" in a job interview.

Comment

AF will be all over the job with her boyfriend MK’s help

Comment

Imagine saying "I passed on Penn because of their athletic department" in a job interview.
                No need. Degree will be as prestigious. And because of prestigious private school background (high honors grad) and college academic successes at said college, i expect no issues with future endeavors.

Comment

No need. Degree will be as prestigious. And because of prestigious private school background (high honors grad) and college academic successes at said college, i expect no issues with future endeavors.
                  As if anyone really gives a crap about your expectations.

Comment

That's so funny. You clearly have a HC commit and you are hoping that translates to UPenn now.

Sure. You clearly have no clue.

Comment

As if anyone really gives a crap about your expectations.
                      The response was in response to a post and a child living up to that poster's expectations as far as schooling and taking a pass at Penn. Nobody cares about each families expectations in reality. Like choices made they are all player/family specific.

Comment

I'm sorry, which degree will be as prestigious as an Ivy league degree? HC or BU? HAHAHAHA Joker!

Comment

That's so funny. You clearly have a HC commit and you are hoping that translates to UPenn now.

Sure. You clearly have no clue.
                          What makes you jump to that conclusion about the poster and translation of commitment?

Comment

I'm sorry, which degree will be as prestigious as an Ivy league degree? HC or BU? HAHAHAHA Joker!
                            Actually Pat League degrees have great prestige. As do degrees from other top 50 colleges. And....you can get scholarship money. Already shows financial forward thinking.
                            Not every Ivy graduate is a success.

If you have the degree from any of the top 50 and have the grades, work ethic and drive, you will be successful. Add sports (division doesn't matter in the top 50) and even more desirable.
                            It is networking that matters. And all of the top schools network.

Comment

Right.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X