X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    From the Reddit QAnon Support group:
    "My mother has been completely sucked into this QAnon bull**** for a couple years now. Well, let’s back track. She’s been believing (and I mean, really believing) all kinds of conspiracies since 2009 such as vaccines being dangerous and causing autism, Big Pharma conspiracies, government conspiracies, Monsanto, GMOS. 5G is another more recent one like QAnon. My mother is a retired RN and lives alone, she spends 12-18 hours a day on the computer looking at alt-right news. She is completely consumed by this, she believes the government has her on a watch list, that they’re slowing her internet and computer down, watching her through her web cam, all because she knows the “truth”. It has gotten to the point where I cannot even hold a normal conversation with her for longer than maybe 10 minutes. I limit my visits with her because it is extremely mentally exhausting for me. Every time I talk to her she begins screaming at me about all of these things she has discovered. If you try to question it, or say you don’t believe that it is true she becomes even more irate. My mother has an entire bedroom in her home stacked with thousands of printed articles from these fake websites because she believes they’ll be taken off the internet because yet again, they don’t want us knowing the “truth”. I am afraid of telling her anything about my life, because everything I do is wrong. I am 23 years old and wanting to start a family with my soon to be husband in the near future, I am afraid of what that will be like when I have my mother down my throat telling me what I can and can’t do medically for my children."
    https://www.reddit.com/r/QAnonCasual...off_the_rails/
    I want to be an American Idiot

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X