Juventus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juvey and Scorps are the ONLY 2 Clubs still Training!!!! What message does this send. Look at the leadership of both clubs and it paints a pretty clear picture. Need I say more!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Sorry hope this is not an old thread but is there any insight to this club? They are really recruiting hard. I hear good coaches. any info is appreciated?
      These posts are getting old? Please be a little more creative with your trolling.

Comment

Juventus should be banned from playing in MA for bringing the virus to MA.

Comment

which league will they play in? how many ages?

Comment

They are the source

Comment

Looks like the writings on the wall for the juventus USA groups. Seems the big boss wants out and quickly. Get ready for another move parents

Comment

Do tell?

Comment

Looks like the writings on the wall for the juventus USA groups. Seems the big boss wants out and quickly. Get ready for another move parents
                  These guys come to our country, play our beautiful game of soccer and are the hosts of coronavirus. Kick them out

Comment

Do tell?
                    Bad press

Comment

Corona

My friend has a son who plays for
                      Them. Their whole team has been in quarantine for 14 days as 5 of their players had coronavirus. Terrible. Hope they make it.

Comment

See it’s fine to come on here and talk Sh@t.. Hell im guilty of it but it’s in good fun right. Then you have guys like the POS who jokes about kids health. Tell you what. Have some balls and id yourself. Take your pathetic act somewhere else. Back to Waltham and watch your mouth before you get slapped in the parking lot at FK when soccer resumes. It’s 1 of 2 and we all know who. This time I’m not gonna be so understanding.

Comment

See it’s fine to come on here and talk Sh@t.. Hell im guilty of it but it’s in good fun right. Then you have guys like the POS who jokes about kids health. Tell you what. Have some balls and id yourself. Take your pathetic act somewhere else. Back to Waltham and watch your mouth before you get slapped in the parking lot at FK when soccer resumes. It’s 1 of 2 and we all know who. This time I’m not gonna be so understanding.
                          Please stay at least 6 feet away from me and my teams, don’t want to take any chances of getting corona from any of your dirty lot

Comment

Curious if they are still practicing....lol.
                            Cant believe they kept going risking getting sick.

Comment

Is someone gonna slap the ugly off this dude's face or what? I mean, seriously. Leave people alone man. People r tryna mind their own in this mess right now. Everyone's just surviving. Go away.

Comment

Is someone gonna slap the ugly off this dude's face or what? I mean, seriously. Leave people alone man. People r tryna mind their own in this mess right now. Everyone's just surviving. Go away.
                                This is great please keep going, great entertainment. ( just leave kids out of it)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X