NJ Fire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i’m sure what we are going thru today affected their tryouts but i do know the are starting with 4 girls teams and possibly more.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They have some girls who played futsal for them. That’s all they post publicly on their social media. Nothing about set teams for fall or what age group. Nothing about boys program. Guy who started it was at CS. They listed only one other coach.

Comment

i’m sure what we are going thru today affected their tryouts but i do know the are starting with 4 girls teams and possibly more.
      That’s a great start what ages and where are the girls coming from? 4 teams is quite a few players would think around 60 kids or so at least. Also someone mentioned the trainer came from CS, was he/she let go there or left on their own?

Comment

A bunch of PDA North 06 and 07 Blue girls moving over to him.

Comment

A bunch of PDA North 06 and 07 Blue girls moving over to him.
          Really?? Are you joking?

Comment

NJ Fire is full of cast off parents who have burned bridges at every club their children have played for. Stay far away. The parents are toxic and will soon be sick of this club when they start fighting with each other and the coach..

Comment

NJ Fire is full of cast off parents who have burned bridges at every club their children have played for. Stay far away. The parents are toxic and will soon be sick of this club when they start fighting with each other and the coach..
              And you know this how??? The club is very stable and has achieved lot of grow recent. If you give them chance you be pleasant surprised. Trust the process.

Comment

ahhhh and this is coming from a piece of **** DOC from another club that gave a lot of false promises and side deals and under delivered

Comment

And you know this how??? The club is very stable and has achieved lot of grow recent. If you give them chance you be pleasant surprised. Trust the process.
                  I’m not the DOC you’re referring too. I’m a parent asking legit questions. For the record the other person commenting probably is though. But can you please tell me how many teams you have? Do you have a boys program? These are legit questions. You can’t just say trust the process. It just doesn’t work that way.

Comment

ahhhh and this is coming from a piece of **** DOC from another club that gave a lot of false promises and side deals and under delivered
                    Which club and why would they go on a forum for another club what’s the connection are the clubs rivals?

Comment

Which club and why would they go on a forum for another club what’s the connection are the clubs rivals?
                      Hahahahahah not rivals. NJ Fire doesn’t rival anyone. You would have to actually be an existing, competitive and established club to have a rival. One day maybe. But they aren’t there now.

Comment

hahahah you guys get 1 more year of a mediocre season it’s all good
                        Hahahahahah not rivals. NJ Fire doesn’t rival anyone. You would have to actually be an existing, competitive and established club to have a rival. One day maybe. But they aren’t there now.

Comment

NJ Fire has worked long and hard to cultivate a family atmosphere at the club. No in fighting whatsoever.

Comment

NJ Fire has worked long and hard to cultivate a family atmosphere at the club. No in fighting whatsoever.
                            Good to know. Based on their website they have two coaches so I would hope they get along.

Comment

they are starting from scratch, they don’t go around buying other clubs and put their names on it. so what’s your point.
                              hahahah you guys get 1 more year of a mediocre season it’s all good

Comment

NJ Fire coach Buttermaker approves

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X