Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember to send an email that includes media, insurance and US Soccer. It is in the best interest of the kids and you can avoid a tragedy.
    What are you going to report?

Uh, hello, US Soccer? I want to report that my 15 yo son, while away on a tournament, met a teenage girl and finger-banged her in his hotel room. You need to do something about this immediately!

Good luck with that Snowflake. LMFAO.

Comment

Remember to send an email that includes media, insurance and US Soccer. It is in the best interest of the kids and you can avoid a tragedy.
      A tragedy? Boy, you had a horrible teenage experience. I bet the boy has never been happier and is bragging to all of his buddies. He went away for a soccer weekend, met a girl, and got some action. That's the start of a playboy forum. Let him enjoy it. Jeez.

Comment

Avoid a Colombia 🇨🇴 incident like in Weston. Start praying a girl doesn’t file a report against DA and club. Coaches that control DA brag of so much power, until there is a rape or formal charges. Remember Captain Concordia?, he still hasn’t replied to reporters.

Comment

What are you going to report?

Uh, hello, US Soccer? I want to report that my 15 yo son, while away on a tournament, met a teenage girl and finger-banged her in his hotel room. You need to do something about this immediately!

Good luck with that Snowflake. LMFAO.
          What if the teenage girl then claims that she was raped and boys will be boys then turns into jailtime and a felony record. We live in a different world now folks..

Comment

Avoid a Colombia 🇨🇴 incident like in Weston. Start praying a girl doesn’t file a report against DA and club. Coaches that control DA brag of so much power, until there is a rape or formal charges. Remember Captain Concordia?, he still hasn’t replied to reporters.
            Oh boy. You're living in Fantasyland and not reality. Yes, go and pray. That should fix it.

Comment

It was the GA cup for Johnny realized he needs to pack more than just shinguards for protection.

Comment

How can an MLS club allow their 05 and 04/03 teams get away with the behavior they allowed at the recent GA Cup in Atlanta? To allow players of that age to invite other underage girls into their rooms and have them stay the night while the coaches did nothing is unacceptable. Then to allow the players to continue to train and play, that only condones that behavior and let's the athletes think it is acceptable going forward.
                Maybe LM and the FO need to be made aware of what is going on in the DA and what they are teaching these players, another example of it you are a gifted athlete you can get away with anything. Or maybe the local news stations need to address it for them. I think that might be the best option.
                FIX THIS OC
                Very easy, Marcelo Neveleff from Weston, another Victor Pastora. All of this falls on acceptable and required behavior to survive the DA.

Comment

It was the GA cup for Johnny realized he needs to pack more than just shinguards for protection.
                  Best trophy ever.

Comment

Very easy, Marcelo Neveleff from Weston, another Victor Pastora. All of this falls on acceptable and required behavior to survive the DA.
                    Plus Atlanta is where Paul came from, they probably control press at this point with all the Inter influences. You do the math. Paul loves VP, VP loves Marcelo. They don’t have the balls to tell the kids to behave or they will be benched.

Comment

Ever heard the term, "Lead by example"? You're relying on retards to show your little boys how to properly act. Also sounds like you are trying to avoid your responsibility as a parent. if you don't like your boy hanging with the slutty girls at the hotel, that's on you. I'm sure that one of your baby daddies can be some kind of example.

Comment

We don’t use that word. We want coaches that are leaders. Stop trolling chats. You seem very nervous. If there is noise here, multiply that by 1,000
                        Those are the voices outside reporting.

Comment

Quick question- Who in the hell with chaperoning these girls?

Comment

Typical question on someone avoiding responsibility. Under DA, US Soccer insurance is responsible. Unless the coaches want a piece of the million dollars settlement, they should avoid this. They are kids, if you don’t know how to take care of them. Then don’t be a coach. You will remember good coaches that teach you leadership. The other ones, will be a joke and all kids will laugh at them when they are older. You can have a girl without the coach facilitating. But this is part of the manipulation. It probably was ok in the past with no smart phones, now is another ball game.

Comment

I feel like we have a few on here really being nutty about this.

Should they have been "allowed" to do this - Absolutely not

Is this anything like the weston situation - no its not - why? - consent.

None of the kids here are the next hernandez or rapist or whatever else (at least at no higher probability than any other kid). they are teenagers doing teenager things... if you didnt do something similar at that age, you didn't do it right.

As for focus... blah blah blah they are there to win and perform and my little landon and mia would have ... blah blah... no, not really. Got news for ya... if barca loses a game, messi goes home and bangs his wife, nobody will question his commitment if he does so. Work Hard, Play Hard... these kids are little humans too, they will too
                              Consent? A minor cannot consent if they don’t call a legal guardian. I can see your level of education.

Comment

We don’t use that word. We want coaches that are leaders. Stop trolling chats. You seem very nervous. If there is noise here, multiply that by 1,000
                                Those are the voices outside reporting.
                                LMFAO. You want coaches that are leaders? I take that back. You are retarded. Your poor kid.

#metooretard

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X