Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boys ECNL is the B-league. Clubs that don’t meet the grade for DA. Players that don’t make DA play ECNL. Lawsuits happen everyday in every line of business, and it has nothing to do with DA. Last World Cup cycle almost exclusively made up of older players that never played DA. Only Pulisic, Yedlin, and Morris were DA products. Youth National teams have done better than ever before in American history over the last 5-7 years. Record numbers of US players heading to Europe to play at many of the worlds best clubs. ALL of them products of the DA system. True testament to what the DA is producing and the positive direction US men’s soccer is heading.

No need to sell the truth, it’s the truth. Bottom line, we are talking about youth clubs here and the opportunities they offer players that want to play at the highest level. If I have a boy that wants to play at an MLS academy, at an elite college, professionally, in Europe, or for a National team, DA is the ONLY option! That’s not sales. That’s facts!
    Spoken like a true DA director! Clueless or maybe trying to keep your day job! Sitting around returning posts! DA is no longer the best option, never was! Hell, look at the links! Don’t tell me the little white rich at armada come up through da!

Comment

Spoken like a true DA director! Clueless or maybe trying to keep your day job! Sitting around returning posts! DA is no longer the best option, never was! Hell, look at the links! Don’t tell me the little white rich at armada come up through da!
      Not a director, or even an Armada employee. Just a parent. Is DA REALLY no longer the BEST option??? Really??? Sure seems like it is based on college recruiting, pro contracts, national teams, players in Europe, MLS Academies, US Training Centers, National Team camps, D1 scholarships, European academies recruiting at DA showcases, etc., etc., etc. Tell me 1 thing that ECNL can claim superiority over DA with? Just 1.
      Also, “little white rich Armada DA”? Have you seen the DA teams at Armada? VERY representative of our local and national demographic numbers. USSDA gives out tons of scholarship $. Bottom line, if your kid is good enough, they will make sure that $ doesn’t stand in the way of your kid playing DA. Go sell your BS lies back to SB and the rest of the volt sheep army!

Comment

Truth hurts. FESA is not qualified to be DA and never will be, and its best boys teams lack talent and depth would be worse than Armada's. TRUTH. deal with it. Obviously, you are having a hard time in the sewer with your volt on playing/coaching b-league. You are what you are FESA. KRAP!

Comment

Come on we are waiting please name 1 program better than DA in the USA?
          Tic toc tic toc......... crickets...... pendejo!
          By the way get ready for some @$$ spanking from inter this weekend.

Comment

Come on we are waiting please name 1 program better than DA in the USA?
            Tic toc tic toc......... crickets...... pendejo!
            By the way get ready for some @$$ spanking from inter this weekend.
            ECNL plus hundreds of other leagues throughout the country!

I don’t give flying f if a couple of your kids go to other academies. It’s on only fraction. Hell, I’ll take my kids to a non-da showcase!

If DA is so great why do your teams lose! Cmon man! Don’t be a douche.

Armada is going bankrupt! You losers did this by putting all your eggs in one basket for DA! Elmar left! *** are you guys doing?!!!

Keep that day job bro!

Comment

Not a director, or even an Armada employee. Just a parent. Is DA REALLY no longer the BEST option??? Really??? Sure seems like it is based on college recruiting, pro contracts, national teams, players in Europe, MLS Academies, US Training Centers, National Team camps, D1 scholarships, European academies recruiting at DA showcases, etc., etc., etc. Tell me 1 thing that ECNL can claim superiority over DA with? Just 1.
              Also, “little white rich Armada DA”? Have you seen the DA teams at Armada? VERY representative of our local and national demographic numbers. USSDA gives out tons of scholarship $. Bottom line, if your kid is good enough, they will make sure that $ doesn’t stand in the way of your kid playing DA. Go sell your BS lies back to SB and the rest of the volt sheep army!
              B pleaseeeeeeeeee

Comment

I don’t give flying f if a couple of your kids go to other academies. It’s on only fraction. Hell, I’ll take my kids to a non-da showcase!

Armada is going bankrupt! You losers did this by putting all your eggs in one basket for DA! Elmar left! *** are you guys doing?!!!

Keep that day job bro!
                Bro take it for what it is... DA is the $#!+ just admit it or get a buttplug.

Comment

Keep that day job bro!
                  So, nothing then huh? You’ve literally got nothing of value to say. Classic, and typical.

Comment

Keep that day job bro!
                    Not that you ever had any credibility but it shows your true, clueless colors when you suggests that b-league girl league for boys is better than DA just because that's all lame FESA's got or will ever get. Keep dreaming and crying about your inferiority complex.

Comment

Keep that day job bro!
                      SMH!! I'm not sure what to say to such stupidty.

Comment

Bro take it for what it is... DA is the $#!+ just admit it or get a buttplug.
                        Yes, SH ITE. You got it bubba! Now get to work and start training the next generation of country club boys!

B pleeaasssseeeeeee

Comment

Not that you ever had any credibility but it shows your true, clueless colors when you suggests that b-league girl league for boys is better than DA just because that's all lame FESA's got or will ever get. Keep dreaming and crying about your inferiority complex.
                          I'm jealous of being last! Jealous of horrible leadership! Jealous of horrible Directors!

Time to purge Armada!

Comment

I'm jealous of being last! Jealous of horrible leadership! Jealous of horrible Directors!

Time to purge Armada!
                            Nope! It has been purged. You, and a few other anchors that were weighing the fleet down have been cut loose. Armada is full steam ahead and headed in the right direction. Which is much more than we can say for your butt-hurt, stuck in the past, mad that you got fired azz!
                            Bye Felicia!

Comment

Nope! It has been purged. You, and a few other anchors that were weighing the fleet down have been cut loose. Armada is full steam ahead and headed in the right direction. Which is much more than we can say for your butt-hurt, stuck in the past, mad that you got fired azz!
                              Bye Felicia!
                              Can’t wait to see the end of season standings! How many coaches have quit! Right! Nothing like a corporation blaming it’s workers! It’s never the leadership!

Tool!

-Eric Dade

Comment

Can’t wait to see the end of season standings! How many coaches have quit! Right! Nothing like a corporation blaming it’s workers! It’s never the leadership!

Tool!

-Eric Dade
                                Muy bueno armada senoritas!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X