Sss goor or bad option?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah money that goes to Got Soccer you stupid idiot!

Comment

I mean if your ego requires that your kid be the best player on the team with the most playing time the yeah maybe you should head over to Stars where they take anyone with a pulse. And don’t worry your little fragile soccer star will only practice an hour or 2 a week nothing strenuous but you will have to pay the same fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I mean if your ego requires that your kid be the best player on the team with the most playing time the yeah maybe you should head over to Stars where they take anyone with a pulse. And don’t worry your little fragile soccer star will only practice an hour or 2 a week nothing strenuous but you will have to pay the same fees.
        Yeah, well at least my kid is Elite. Says it right on the patch!

Comment

Whatever makes you feel better!

Comment

Yeah money that goes to Got Soccer you stupid idiot!
            Again you are showing you have NO idea. First of all it’s WEGOTSOCCER, second, the more they sale in uniforms and merchandise the more of a kick back the clubs get back from WEGOTSOCCER, YOU IDIOT.

Comment

... plus pinnies don't cost anywhere near $8 each. You got robbed.

Comment

I don’t care if they are 5.00 or 8.00 whatever, so if the club is getting kick back from the sales it’s not their fault they have a high retention rate...they must be doing something right

Comment

SSS charges over $500 for their top teams’ kits.

Comment

Again, maybe then Select is not for you. If you’re having to stress out about buying a pinnie or the uniform kit. Because if you are on a top team it’s a lot of expense for travel etc. I want my kid to have their own stuff for hygiene reasons. You really think other coaches go home and wash all their pinnies? They could give two ****s.

Comment

Again, maybe then Select is not for you. If you’re having to stress out about buying a pinnie or the uniform kit. Because if you are on a top team it’s a lot of expense for travel etc. I want my kid to have their own stuff for hygiene reasons. You really think other coaches go home and wash all their pinnies? They could give two ****s.
                      Agree 100% with above. Plus those girls get three different colored pinnies with their number printed on them even.

Comment

Agree 100% with above. Plus those girls get three different colored pinnies with their number printed on them even.
                        You’re getting your panties in a twist about Pinnies. The point is Select charge you for everything, if they were open now they would probably charge you for toilet paper 🧻

Comment

If you do the math outright you get way more for your dollar at Select than other area clubs. I can tell you that because I have 2 kids in 2 different clubs and I was curious to know. If your looking for a mediocre club and soccer is not your kids passion or top priority then Select may not be for you...why I have 2 kids in 2 different clubs. Select practices 4-5 days a week in season. I do think the coaches at Select are way more passionate about their job and care way more about the development of their kids than other clubs.

Comment

Every team has an assigned coach. Minimum 2 practices a week for most teams with 3+/week for DA. Outdoor fields at Union Point are fantastic.
                            Having an assigned coach doesn’t mean that coach is there all the time. All clubs have 2 practices a week. GDA is suppose to practice 4x a week. Union point is fine just like all the other club teams that use it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X