Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    winning? did they not get bounced in the first round at home?
    But they made it. That is considered successful in the overall picture.

Comment

The program is dead last. It will never rebound to what it was. Will always end under 500 in the ACC.
      It does not get support needed. How about those lockers in a trailer. Disgrace. A couple of new good players will help.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2647932]I looked at another forum as well. Did not say top player. Just said BC kid would be in portal soon. Portal is not open to public view.
        Good luck to her. I hope she finds a good new place to call home.

Seems late (semester already started) so she looses soccer privileges, housing, meals (p5 covers meals). Must have really wanted out.

[/http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/transfer-portal.2108437/page-2

Comment

I read on another soccer blog that BC was losing a “top” player via transfer. Any info who this could be. With OV graduating the only top player that comes to mind is JB who was out all last year with an injury or KD who was also injured. I have heard that the coach cut the stars Gk( but no one would consider her a top player). Would be interesting if coach is cleaning house or disgruntled players are jumping ship.
          Hah! Didn't we not know that BC parents would still be aholes and the AD who is a dope hired wrong coach?

Suckers

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2648581]
            I looked at another forum as well. Did not say top player. Just said BC kid would be in portal soon. Portal is not open to public view.
            Good luck to her. I hope she finds a good new place to call home.

Seems late (semester already started) so she looses soccer privileges, housing, meals (p5 covers meals). Must have really wanted out.

[/http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/transfer-portal.2108437/page-2
            Seems like a self serving post. Thanks Mom.

Comment

Hah! Didn't we not know that BC parents would still be aholes and the AD who is a dope hired wrong coach?

Suckers
              Double negative dude. Me thinks the academics too much.

Comment

Suckers
                The B&Cers are out again. B..ching and Complaining.

Comment

The B&Cers are out again. B..ching and Complaining.
                  They never left. Eagleman...are you back?

Comment

KD is in the transfer portal
                    Did you see it? Not surprised. New coach did not recruit her so no connection really.

Comment

Team was top in ACC 2 years ago and beat the FSU seminoles that ended up winning a natty title

Comment

Team was top in ACC 2 years ago and beat the FSU seminoles that ended up winning a natty title
                        Not same level of players now

Comment

Did you see it? "
                          -------------------------
                          I thought the transfer portal was confidential (other than for schools). Am I wrong?

Comment

I read on another soccer blog that BC was losing a “top” player via transfer. Any info who this could be. With OV graduating the only top player that comes to mind is JB who was out all last year with an injury or KD who was also injured. I have heard that the coach cut the stars Gk( but no one would consider her a top player). Would be interesting if coach is cleaning house or disgruntled players are jumping ship.
                            I came up with a new game that can be played with many of the threads here. This is certainly a good one to begin with.

It's called, 'Guess the agenda'. IOW, why did the poster actually start the thread, rather than why they say they did.

I'm guessing the poster knows who is transferring is and simply looking to knock the player and BC.

Comment

I came up with a new game that can be played with many of the threads here. This is certainly a good one to begin with.

It's called, 'Guess the agenda'. IOW, why did the poster actually start the thread, rather than why they say they did.

I'm guessing the poster knows who is transferring is and simply looking to knock the player and BC.
                              BC does not need help in the “knock” department. Fine in their own family circle.

Comment

top in ACC? No they were not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X