Wesley Chapel Soccer ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'll have ECNL D1 for the Tampa campus, and the new feeder league ECNL for WC. Have you seen WC results on the girls side these past few year? How can ECNL keep them out. They are growing in size and quality and have, in all honesty, probably passed TBU except for the fact that they don't have the ECNL label. It may be unconventional for ECNL to award 2 slots to the same club, but the combined WC/TBU flames will be able to call the shots on the league, not the other way around. March 15... it's coming. Big Big announcement.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thought WC was merging with TBU? Not likely that Ecnl will give TBU two ecnl teams..

Comment

They'll have ECNL D1 for the Tampa campus, and the new feeder league ECNL for WC. Have you seen WC results on the girls side these past few year? How can ECNL keep them out. They are growing in size and quality and have, in all honesty, probably passed TBU except for the fact that they don't have the ECNL label. It may be unconventional for ECNL to award 2 slots to the same club, but the combined WC/TBU flames will be able to call the shots on the league, not the other way around. March 15... it's coming. Big Big announcement.
      Yea WC is about as awesome as CC on the girls side. WC will get ECNL but it will be because they merge with TBU and the no girls from WC will make it

Comment

Only 20 days left until the big announcement! It's going to be HUGE.

Yea WC is about as awesome as CC on the girls side. WC will get ECNL but it will be because they merge with TBU and the no girls from WC will make it

Comment

The countdown continues. Big announcement coming soon! I can't wait.

Only 20 days left until the big announcement! It's going to be HUGE.

Comment

The countdown continues. Big announcement coming soon! I can't wait.
            Troll

Comment

It's either ECNL or another SC Camp. Which one will it be! I think they are equal in terms of the impact they will have on Tampa Bay area soccer

Troll

Comment

Big News...Rangers are taking you over...or Pasco Lacrosse

Comment

13 more days until the big Wesley Chapel Facebook Announcement. I can't freaking wait. ECNL here we come. Or and SC Camp. Either way, I'm busting out the dom perignon and celebrating the big news. Who's with me?

Big News...Rangers are taking you over...or Pasco Lacrosse

Comment

12 more days! I can't handle the suspense. Please, someone on the board, leak the big news early. I'm sure it will go viral!

13 more days until the big Wesley Chapel Facebook Announcement. I can't freaking wait. ECNL here we come. Or and SC Camp. Either way, I'm busting out the dom perignon and celebrating the big news. Who's with me?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2664748]12 more days! I can't handle the suspense. Please, someone on the board, leak the big news early. I'm sure it will go viral![/QUOTE

No amount of rebranding is going to fix. I have heard they wanted to bring over new coaching but that the one guy they made offer to wanted an insane amount.

Comment

Maybe the new guy can get a piece of the SC Camp empire!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2664823]
                        12 more days! I can't handle the suspense. Please, someone on the board, leak the big news early. I'm sure it will go viral![/QUOTE

No amount of rebranding is going to fix. I have heard they wanted to bring over new coaching but that the one guy they made offer to wanted an insane amount.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2664852]Maybe the new guy can get a piece of the SC Camp empire!

brooks? don't count on that

Comment

11 More Days! Don't you think it's more than coincidental that WC is teasing the big announcement right when ECNL is set to announce its expansion? If it's anything but ECNL, the board should resign!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2664890]
                            Maybe the new guy can get a piece of the SC Camp empire!

brooks? don't count on that

Comment

Can march 15 just get here already?!?!?!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2665727]11 More Days! Don't you think it's more than coincidental that WC is teasing the big announcement right when ECNL is set to announce its expansion? If it's anything but ECNL, the board should resign!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2666149]Can march 15 just get here already?!?!?!

11 More Days! Don't you think it's more than coincidental that WC is teasing the big announcement right when ECNL is set to announce its expansion? If it's anything but ECNL, the board should resign!
                                You must live a boring life to come on a stupid chat board and post a count down every day

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X