X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 05's are so bad. Laughing stock in FL. It will take 10 id sessions and a complete roster overhaul to field a competitive team.

That’s a very mean thing to say about of 14 year old boys. What makes you think the are so bad? I’m Interested in your opinion. Was your son turn down for the team? You do know it normal to jump in and out of DA and ECNL on year to year basis, especially when they go to dual age groups. OCYS DA and ECNL are very well run programs.

Comment

That’s a very mean thing to say about of 14 year old boys. What makes you think the are so bad? I’m Interested in your opinion. Was your son turn down for the team? You do know it normal to jump in and out of DA and ECNL on year to year basis, especially when they go to dual age groups. OCYS DA and ECNL are very well run programs.
      My son was denied despite being a superior goalie

Comment

'03/04s not far behind.
        Just beat ATL again shhh

Comment

OCDA Private school

OCDA is partnering with a private school for direct education for players. Just a rumor but interesting.

Comment

05 is age where there are many boys that are done growing and others that have 2-3 years of growth left. Don’t just look at results. It’s still a mistake at 14. Look at decision making, speed play, soccer IQ ... not saying OC is good or bad just that losses don’t tell whole story.

Comment

05 is age where there are many boys that are done growing and others that have 2-3 years of growth left. Don’t just look at results. It’s still a mistake at 14. Look at decision making, speed play, soccer IQ ... not saying OC is good or bad just that losses don’t tell whole story.
              If OC had players with decision making, speed of play, and soccer IQ at this age their results would reflect that regardless of their size. Don't worry its almost tryout season and a new batch of hopefuls will be brought in.

Comment

If OC had players with decision making, speed of play, and soccer IQ at this age their results would reflect that regardless of their size. Don't worry its almost tryout season and a new batch of hopefuls will be brought in.
                Kids recalled to replace this sad group of players next week.

Comment

Tryouts for what ? 05 join with 04s. I can’t imagine many will be staying.

Comment

OCDA tryouts

Is OCDA having tryouts or are they just keeping what they have?

Comment

Kids recalled to replace this sad group of players next week.
                      Recalled back to the team that previously left?

Comment

OCDA tryouts

What players are you talking about?

Comment

I guess you will find out on Monday...

Comment

What about the 26 players they currently have on 2006 though?

Comment

It’s an ID clinic for 2007

I guess you will find out on Monday...

Guess he/she must not have the schedule.

Comment

What about the 26 players they currently have on 2006 though?
                                Not all those kids will be back next season, it's normal for them to rotate out once they get to the U15 and up ages. I know our son was already sent a letter for next season to return and know of two other players already notified but I think the majority still have not been selected as of yet.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X