Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please. Because CS is a clusterF*** doesn't mean RT is a top coach. He got the CS players by default.
    And the only reason why RT was given the bid is because he has a Coral Springs city commissioner is in his back pocket. Now he doesn’t have to bring his kids up to Parkland to play.

Comment

Hey dumbarse, I guess you’re reading comprehension is a little bit behind the times. I said that from U9s and below they would need 1510 players to reach 3000. There is no way in hell that they had that. You are such a fool.
      So your assuming the amount of kids below u9, the true info is not listed, gather all the facts before you talk out of your assuming ass. The fact of the matter, it’s a huge city with plenty of kids to market into the travel program. RT is about developing kids and not recruiting talent away from other clubs. He’s the most active DOC that I’ve seen when it comes to developing coaches and players. Let’s see how it unfolds.

Comment

And the only reason why RT was given the bid is because he has a Coral Springs city commissioner is in his back pocket. Now he doesn’t have to bring his kids up to Parkland to play.
        It’s out there now that the city commissioner who only serves himself has used his political influence to get RT the job because his kids play in Parkland. Now he knows he has control of the program. He’ll be exposed for abusing his power when in a couple years there are no teams wearing a Coral Springs uniform other than the ones in CSYS. By then his kids will have quit playing anyway and he’ll already be long gone from the city.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          it’s out there now that the city commissioner who only serves himself has used his political influence to get rt the job because his kids play in parkland. Now he knows he has control of the program. He’ll be exposed abusing his power when in a couple years there are no teams wearing a coral springs uniform other than the ones in csys. By then his kids will have quit playing anyway and he’ll already be long gone from the city.
          fake news!!!!

Comment

Clearly you are on drugs! Google the league, count the teams and do the "simple" math. In addition to the youngest age groups, they had U10s, 12s, 14s, 15s and 19s. The U19s for example, had five girls teams, so even if I go with the high end of 18 per team, that would leave me with 90 total players in the age group. The same holds true for the other age groups. There is no way they had 3,000 players. They haven't hit that number in more than 20 years. The website claims it, but they have chosen not to update it, or it just sounds better to possible sponsors to attract $$$. Just like the Orange Classic girls tournament had previously claimed 300 teams. If you counted this past year, they had 18. They finally removed that, yet they said they had teams from 12 states which is inaccurate.

To help you out with the Coral Springs Youth Soccer recreational numbers, here is a ball park estimate per age groups based on 12 players for the 10s, 14 for the 12s, 16 for 14s and 16s and 18 for the 19 age groups. Even if you add an additional 50 players because the average may be off, you still don't hit 3,000. It is based on the number of teams in the various age groups. https://www.csys.org/results/standings.php

U10s
            216 boys 12 per team
            156 girls 12 per

U12s
            168 14 per girls team
            224 14 per boys

U14s
            192 16 per boys team
            112 16 girls

U16 boys
            128 boys 16 per team

U15 girls
            96 girls per team

U19s
            108 boys 18 per team
            90 girls 18 per team

The total is 1,490 players. So unless there were 1,510 players in the younger divisions U9 and below, it is a far cry from the 3,000 claim. So those are the facts! You are also stupid to claim they have the largest recreational program in the country as well. You have zero facts to substantiate that. Care to apologize dipwad?
            That’s great that you pulled the standings, but do you really think that CSYS doesn’t have any age group below u10? Like many soccer leagues, they don’t keep standings for young ones. Their largest age groups are U6 and u8. So those are the facts! As nice as it may be to think that you are smarter than everyone else, it must suck pretty bad when people call you on your bu11sh1t.

Comment

Originally posted by DONALD TRUMP!!! View Post
              fake news!!!!
              Which part is fake? That he has kids that play for Parkland? That he pushed for RT to put in a bid? That he is the city commissioner that oversees the sports programs in Coral Springs? That he didn’t even bother to interview several applicants? Tell what part is a fake news!

Comment

Fake news!

Which part is fake? That he has kids that play for Parkland? That he pushed for RT to put in a bid? That he is the city commissioner that oversees the sports programs in Coral Springs? That he didn’t even bother to interview several applicants? Tell what part is a fake news!
                WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD HORATIO! Take your bid and then do us all a favor and shove it up you *****. Politics is the name of the game.

Why would you interview anybody???? Your interview process of HIRING football decision-makers is as effective as your recent hires. ABSOLUTELY A JOKE!

All these guys are fools that you've been hiring anyways. D LICENSE DOC's....REALLLLLLY?

This RT guy that you love sooooo much lives walking distance to your club and has been developing players for over 20 years in YOUR AREA and developing them to play on youth national teams, mls academies, NCAA and even professional the pro ranks.

SO YEAH FAKE BS NEWS WITH NO RELEVANCE!

Comment

I guess you’ve never had to put in a bid for working with government. The governing body doesn’t interview for bids, nor are they allowed to get involved in the process. Might want to take a look at the rules before you throw wild accusations out there.

Comment

I guess you’ve never had to put in a bid for working with government. The governing body doesn’t interview for bids, nor are they allowed to get involved in the process. Might want to take a look at the rules before you throw wild accusations out there.
                    It’s announced that a service for the city is desired that is open for bid. The bid requires a completed application to be reviewed by someone. It’s not a lottery where someone is chosen at random. So 10+ individuals/entities submit a bid to be awarded the designation as the preferred provider of a service for the entire city. Each applicant at time of application is informed there will be an opportunity to present their bid and address questions of some committee. Please educate us on how that selection is then made so “allocations” aren’t being made or founded. I’ll wait!

Comment

That’s great that you pulled the standings, but do you really think that CSYS doesn’t have any age group below u10? Like many soccer leagues, they don’t keep standings for young ones. Their largest age groups are U6 and u8. So those are the facts! As nice as it may be to think that you are smarter than everyone else, it must suck pretty bad when people call you on your bu11sh1t.
                      You are the dumbest human being on earth next to the president who thinks that ingesting Lysol will cure the virus! I mean wow! I hope you are not homeschooling your kid. I said at least three times in this thread that if you count the age groups below U9 (yes, THAT WOULD INCLUDE THE U6 AND U8 AGE GROUPS) that there are NOT 1,510 players in those groups. So there are NOT 3,000 players and I am not including Futsal and competitive soccer in that 3,000 number because the claim is 3,000 players playing in the city which makes it the largest recreational program in the country.

Comment

Lots of anger on here. My guess is that since almost everyone I know is happy that United/Prime is gone, I’ll take a stab and say that all of the angry comments are coming from people who ran the old league. Good riddance, relax, and try to enjoy watching your kid play a game

Comment

Lots of anger on here. My guess is that since almost everyone I know is happy that United/Prime is gone, I’ll take a stab and say that all of the angry comments are coming from people who ran the old league. Good riddance, relax, and try to enjoy watching your kid play a game
                          United/Prime run no league so I'm sure you know nobody or are a nobody. Either way.

Comment

United/Prime run no league so I'm sure you know nobody or are a nobody. Either way.
                            What’s wrong? Are you upset now that your kid will have to actually compete for a roster spot instead of being guaranteed one because your wife was able to take care of the old coaching staff?

Comment

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD HORATIO! Take your bid and then do us all a favor and shove it up you *****. Politics is the name of the game.

Why would you interview anybody???? Your interview process of HIRING football decision-makers is as effective as your recent hires. ABSOLUTELY A JOKE!

All these guys are fools that you've been hiring anyways. D LICENSE DOC's....REALLLLLLY?

This RT guy that you love sooooo much lives walking distance to your club and has been developing players for over 20 years in YOUR AREA and developing them to play on youth national teams, mls academies, NCAA and even professional the pro ranks.

Don't blow a fuse now buddy.

Comment

Either Roger or one of his cronies. You can tell because of the last line where he put all those people in all those places. That’s the total BS and fake news! If the Parkland program is so great how come they couldn’t even win a state cup championship and they play and all these lower leagues without any success? He doesn’t even have enough players and certain age groups to shield teams so he hast to borrow from other teams. It is going to be A real disaster with him running both clubs. I can’t wait to see it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X