Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again I am the original poster and when you say...…. "How do you think colleges will view kids and their parents that break rules? How will the kids grow up knowing their parents permit circumventing the rules?.....Do you really want me to answer that with all this stuff going on with colleges breaking the same rules to get top level athletes in basketball, football, soccer etc.....have you been paying attention to the news. Just wait until the whole Kansas basketball program goes on probation.....then I will answer this. No serious though as I said I don't disagree with you at all and sure it sounds as I am sticking up for the kids. Well I am sticking up for the kids because the ADULTS that had the power to say no from the very beginning refused to because it benefited them and now that DM is not at Cedar Stars he's like the HECK with those kids and I just think that's wrong on HIS part. I don't care about who is at MFA, PDA, Cedar Stars, STA, PSA etc.....we talking about KIDS and we talking about how come no ADULT or ADULTS have to suffer or be reprimanded for their actions in this nonsense. DM is not a snitch of any but more a snake in the grass that's all.
    I appreciate your point of view but I disagree. I have no idea who informed whomever about kids trying to do both.

That being said the sooner we hold kids accountable the sooner they become responsible. Being accountable to your teammates is also important. Kids in the DA are not supposed to play HS. Full Stop.

Honorable kids follow that rule.

Parents and kids that hide beneath the tacit approval of another adult to break rules is ridiculous. It's like outsourcing your parental responsibility. No coach is telling me or my kid to break a brightly defined rule. And guess what? If someone takes them to task so be it. For all we know it was one of her teammates that doesn't think its fair that they don't play by the same rules. Or maybe it was the ex-coach. Who cares. And yes I think it will hurt them in some colleges eyes.

I find the irony in all this that an MFA coach posts rumors on Facebook. MFA by far is the least reputable club I am aware of. The coach that made the post had nothing but bad things to say about MFA, Dom B. and the rest, until she decided to work there.

She is now like a physician that prescribes medicine to sick people knowing it won't cure them.

So yeah a lot of blame to go around on this one.

Comment

What coach went to MFA that used to bash MFA? Not aware of any!

Comment

Come on, everyone who knows her, knows how she felt about clubs like MFA. Once her own program failed, she changed her tune. Rules are Rules. Don't play GDA if you want to play school ball or, here's an idea, wait until after HS is over before you play GDA, like everyone else does. By the Way, DM is a do**he for ratting kids out for doing something they did when they played for him, but only because he changed his tune once they weren't playing for him. Not because they should be allowed to do both

Comment

MR. She went there last year

Comment

Same one that tried to be the US Soccer scout for the GDA East and didnt get a job? Did DB ask her to clean up old posts?

Comment

Same one that tried to be the US Soccer scout for the GDA East and didnt get a job? Did DB ask her to clean up old posts?
              Was that before or after DB tried to get the Cedar Stars GDA DOC job and they laughed at him. Then he went "ECNL ALL IN". What a joke. They start a thread about another club and it backfires because everyone knows how bad MFA is.

Remember when MFA was going into the GDA and when DB and JR realized there were actual standards and training 4 days a week, and games had to be filmed. They were like "there's no money in this for me". So they decided on the "Proven Pathway" marketing line. So dumb.

Comment

I appreciate your point of view but I disagree. I have no idea who informed whomever about kids trying to do both.

That being said the sooner we hold kids accountable the sooner they become responsible. Being accountable to your teammates is also important. Kids in the DA are not supposed to play HS. Full Stop.

Honorable kids follow that rule.

Parents and kids that hide beneath the tacit approval of another adult to break rules is ridiculous. It's like outsourcing your parental responsibility. No coach is telling me or my kid to break a brightly defined rule. And guess what? If someone takes them to task so be it. For all we know it was one of her teammates that doesn't think its fair that they don't play by the same rules. Or maybe it was the ex-coach. Who cares. And yes I think it will hurt them in some colleges eyes.

I find the irony in all this that an MFA coach posts rumors on Facebook. MFA by far is the least reputable club I am aware of. The coach that made the post had nothing but bad things to say about MFA, Dom B. and the rest, until she decided to work there.

She is now like a physician that prescribes medicine to sick people knowing it won't cure them.

So yeah a lot of blame to go around on this one.
                Okay original poster here and I am glad that you and I can agree to disagree on this matter. Really healthy thoughts on your part and 100% valid points that any sensible person would and should agree with from the side of RIGHT and WRONG.

I just feel and I will say that I have no child in this matter nor do I know anything about a MFA coach involvement. What I do know is a kid that was involved well her parents lets say and was told the story and yes you are right they knew the rules but it was overlooked in the pass as yes they are playing under the rules of the DA and yes only certain kids get waivers to play HS soccer. Where things get fuzzy is that the Coaches at the time or part of the situation DM knew that kids were playing both because of numbers they needed those kids but they were given waivers to play HS. Yep the parents knew it was wrong and know that it could cause issue if someone made issue of it. Now sticking to the WHOLE right is right and wrong is wrong topic, yes the kids and parents are WRONG because they made the decision to play DA and should be held to the RULES of that. My fuzz is DM and why this guy is getting a pat on the back for blowing up their spot when he knew this year before when he was with the program Cedar Stars. That's just F'Up if you ask me and again MFA has nothing to do with this and if they do, so be it and whoever exposed or exposing DM for what he did then again what does he lose in all this. NOTHING he is still getting his check from PSA and still coaching or whatever he is doing over at PSA. Again I liked DM and the passion he has or HAD for the kids but to hear this story is sad because I know he is better than this and now only to see him as a SNAKE in the GRASS. Talked to an 05 for PSA that is planning on leaving after hearing this news.

Again you are 100% correct kids need to be held accountable and so do ALL the ADULTS.

Comment

Was that before or after DB tried to get the Cedar Stars GDA DOC job and they laughed at him. Then he went "ECNL ALL IN". What a joke. They start a thread about another club and it backfires because everyone knows how bad MFA is.

Remember when MFA was going into the GDA and when DB and JR realized there were actual standards and training 4 days a week, and games had to be filmed. They were like "there's no money in this for me". So they decided on the "Proven Pathway" marketing line. So dumb.
                  Well testing the DA market or looking into it doesn't hurt. PDA even gave it a run for a year but it just didn't work for them overall as a club. It had nothing to do with MONEY because either way families are paying and families are travelling. MFA make the right decision by not sticking their nose into the DA because if they did, they would be in total ruins right now. Lets be honest the DA doesn't really work for 95% of the population. The rules alone is what kills me. MFA could never do that with their already fragile environment. Not taking a cheap shot at them just knowing what I know but regardless

Comment

Well testing the DA market or looking into it doesn't hurt. PDA even gave it a run for a year but it just didn't work for them overall as a club. It had nothing to do with MONEY because either way families are paying and families are travelling. MFA make the right decision by not sticking their nose into the DA because if they did, they would be in total ruins right now. Lets be honest the DA doesn't really work for 95% of the population. The rules alone is what kills me. MFA could never do that with their already fragile environment. Not taking a cheap shot at them just knowing what I know but regardless
                    It was about the money. Some GDA programs charge half of what MFA charges for twice the training. I'm not great at match but less money for twice the work? Didn't sound appealing to them.

More importantly, what Rules in the GDA drive you crazy?

Comment

Please stick to PSA related topics here, I have not seen a subject of discussion that is PSA related, only Matchfit and DA?????

Comment

Please stick to PSA related topics here, I have not seen a subject of discussion that is PSA related, only Matchfit and DA?????
                        Nothing in this thread is PSA related. Someone created a thread to rumor monger about a coach and how life isn't fair.

My advice is close the thread.

Comment

So the whole thing about some girls playing DA and HS and a coach from PSA reporting them is only a rumor? That’s a shame that parents would stoop so low to make this stuff up...

Comment

Maybe it’s time to go after the person who smeared DM’s name thru this forum and other social media!!!

Wow - all based off on rumors! You coaches are worse than politicians. Garbage.

Let’s do it!!!! Let’s dig up all kinds of stuff. It will be fun!

Comment

Yes MFA should take disciplinary action! But will they do it????

Comment

Nothing in this thread is PSA related. Someone created a thread to rumor monger about a coach and how life isn't fair.

My advice is close the thread.
                                Okay I am the original poster to this and I made the original post to shed light on what the DOC at PSA did. Yes I did it and I think this post should stay up because regardless of all the mud slinging Dan needs to be held accountable for his actions as well and what he did and his part in the whole "SNITCHING" that seemed to be a concerned coach but more of a REVENGE tactic against kids he called his players at one point. Many of you can be dupe or tricked or even blinded by his actions but NOPE I am not having any of that and I will continue to follow up and write on this so that people know of who he is and what he is about as a person. There's an old saying SNITCHES get STITCHES......in this case SNITCHES get EXPOSED as SNITCHES

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X