X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Love you all Merry Xmas.
    Mentally deranged fuktard. Die in a fire!
    89.66%
    Best. Pres. Evah! How could you not love that peen?
    6.90%
    Who? What team is he on? What position does he play?
    3.45%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Love you all Merry Xmas.

Happy New Year to you all from the Trumps, the Fox News network, and my Russian/Chinese Govt officials who are holding up their end of our sanctions against NK, and remember no conclusion x 16 , I mean collusion it’s all Fake News especially the NYTs a horrible despicable group who no one should ever speak too.

MAGA.

Comment

Happy New Year to you all from the Trumps, the Fox News network, and my Russian/Chinese Govt officials who are holding up their end of our sanctions against NK, and remember no conclusion x 16 , I mean collusion it’s all Fake News especially the NYTs a horrible despicable group who no one should ever speak too.

MAGA.

Yeah riiiiight, can’t stand his mouth , supposedly he’s such an American Patriot but yet he bash’s everyone here while sucking up to the Russians. He’s done with the FBI now hes bashing the Post Office , what’s next , the Grocery store clerk!.... I wish he got the chance to work in the snow this year.

Comment

Yeah riiiiight, can’t stand his mouth , supposedly he’s such an American Patriot but yet he bash’s everyone here while sucking up to the Russians. He’s done with the FBI now hes bashing the Post Office , what’s next , the Grocery store clerk!.... I wish he got the chance to work in the snow this year.
        Well, the Post Office is $ 15 Billion in debt. Guess we could all just let it slide . It was okay when Obama added over $ 6 trillion to the National Debt, so the mindset is understandable. Even though the don't take tax payer money , isn't it an embarrassment ? They actually pay UPS and Fed EX to use their planes.

Comment

Well, the Post Office is $ 15 Billion in debt. Guess we could all just let it slide . It was okay when Obama added over $ 6 trillion to the National Debt, so the mindset is understandable. Even though the don't take tax payer money , isn't it an embarrassment ? They actually pay UPS and Fed EX to use their planes.
          You sir are one big giant TOOL.
          Didn’t the poster vet his feelings because Twitter in Chief always seem to bashing hard working Americans.
          What can your mailman do about USPS and it’s debt? If you cut workers, TOOLs like you start bitching about service and Twitter in Chief finds someone else to blame , he’s pissed because he don’t like Bezos ... jealous he is.
          Trump is using his Presidency to retaliate against anyone he’s jealous of or the ones that don’t suck up to him.
          So Make sure an put a Fin for your Mailman , he works his butt off in any weather..
          I really feel bad that we Americans put up with this idiot 24/7, and then we listen to the dummy’s having to explain him.

Comment

Trump just added 1.5triilion in only 11 months in office, at this rate he’s on Par with Obama but it’s actuallly worse for him , because Obama inherited the country in terrible state, and turned the ship around... Trump just got the keys to the Ferrari and looks like he’s heading for a wreck. Let’s see what 2018 brings.

Comment

MAGA.
              Yup! Russia -China sure sticking with the sanctions on North Korea alright, keep thinking that.
              Really bad when a con man gets conned.

Comment

Trump just added 1.5triilion in only 11 months in office, at this rate he’s on Par with Obama but it’s actuallly worse for him , because Obama inherited the country in terrible state, and turned the ship around... Trump just got the keys to the Ferrari and looks like he’s heading for a wreck. Let’s see what 2018 brings.
                1.3 % GDP is a ferrari?
                He got keys to a chevy volt and he added a turbo and some 94 octane- 3+% for a year and he will trade the volt for a ferrari but right now he is doing just fine

Comment

Obama did squat with the economy. All he did was increase welfare and hand out Obama phones.

Comment

Obama did squat with the economy. All he did was increase welfare and hand out Obama phones.

Watching too much Faux, Hannity shrunk your brain with food stamp talk.
                    Start Watching real news and you’ll get the info of the Russia, China con on Twitter in Chief.

Comment

I think its all Grover Cleveland's fault......

Comment

Kim Jong planning on another missile test to celebrate the New Years , China and Russia trading Oil right under Trump and Haley’s nose.

Sounds like Trump got CAUGHT. I guess those guys know a CON man when they see it, unfortunately for us Americans SOME still don’t.

Every leader in the world hates this guy the only one that likes him is the murdeous Duderte go figure.

Comment

Can you believe it—One week in an Rubio already regretting his vote on the Tax bill said after reading more details in ths colossal bill he realized corporates got waaaay to much of a break and there’s no way it will boost the economy they will buy use it to do ‘ buy backs’

Thanks ReFlubians.

Comment

Can you believe it—One week in an Rubio already regretting his vote on the Tax bill said after reading more details in ths colossal bill he realized corporates got waaaay to much of a break and there’s no way it will boost the economy they will buy use it to do ‘ buy backs’

Thanks ReFlubians.
                            Lather, rinse, repeat....

Comment

Thanks ReFlubians.
                              Please send your tax savings from this bill to me. I promise it will go to a good cause.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X