Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Kendall Soccer Consolidated Thread

I was recently told that there is turmoil brewing at Kendall Soccer Coalition. I was told the directors are making the President of the club leave the club after her term expires this year. There are money issues involved as well as using the position for personal gain. Does anyone now any more? Is it true?

long hair clown for prez

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I was recently told that there is turmoil brewing at Kendall Soccer Coalition. I was told the directors are making the President of the club leave the club after her term expires this year. There are money issues involved as well as using the position for personal gain. Does anyone now any more? Is it true?
      I hope she does not leave. She is a great person.

The ones that need to go are RS and MA....those two are the clowns bringing down the academy

Comment

long hair clown for prez
        Best post I've ever seen. Long live the fabled LHC!!

Comment

there is no sign that any of this is true. interesting rumor right before tryouts.

Comment

what does tryouts have to do with whether this is true? if it is, it shouldn't affect Academy tryouts?

Comment

In any case she is not allowed to run for president again, her two years are up, time for someone else to try and run the club.

Comment

In any case she is not allowed to run for president again, her two years are up, time for someone else to try and run the club.
                Don't be surprised when you hear this name come up when they discuss her replacement.
                Yurisbey Sanchez

Comment

what does tryouts have to do with whether this is true? if it is, it shouldn't affect Academy tryouts?
                  i would guess that most mentions of clubs and "turmoil" coming out right about now have some root in disrupting tryouts. Remember, it is not just about academy, there are quite a few other teams. this is true of any club. just the timing that is in question.

who knows, maybe there is truth to it. but does not seem so.

Comment

depending on who is asking, is there ever a good time for bad news... if there it's any truth to it I suppose some others will confirm or be able to add information.....I can tell you the personal gain is confirmed as most directors use the position to get their children on the first team rosters or academy of they can swing it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1525804]depending on who is asking, is there ever a good time for bad news... if there it's any truth to it I suppose some others will confirm or be able to add information.....I can tell you the personal gain is confirmed as most directors use the position to get their children on the first team rosters or academy of they can swing it.[/QUOTE/]

Her daughters team still has another year. Not sure where the info is.coming from

Comment

what does that mean? her daughter's team has another year? it is obvious you know her or of her.... what exactly have you heard?

Comment

what does that mean? her daughter's team has another year? it is obvious you know her or of her.... what exactly have you heard?
                          This thread is pathetic! Please just go to SF or RM. Its where you guy belong.

Comment

This thread is pathetic! Please just go to SF or RM. Its where you guy belong.
                            jes please do this.

Comment

jes rm.... what the heck are you that ladies cousin, or are you her? in any case I have confirmation... it is about the illegal raffle held at the club... friend contacted by state attorney..believe, don't believe does'nt matter. time will tell... the state don't play with
                              illegal gambling....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X