Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Corona Virus on Track to kill 100s of 1000s

Not even a month into the official pandemic, Trump's Corona virus has already killed close to 10,000 Americans. Experts predicting the next 2 weeks will be the worst yet. Trump's 'Murica is truly a tragedy.

u r a scumbag

Comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/cuomo-...lizations-dip/

Comment

How many of these deaths are from the flu? Can't all be from the Chinese virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          How many of these deaths are from the flu? Can't all be from the Chinese virus.
          No ... its definitely the tRUMP Hoax virus... "Great Job Brown-Nosers"

Just watched the most embarrassing Presidential Press Conference I have ever seen... he read everything .... lied frequently ... included shout outs for his political cronies...

Hydroxychloroquine .... apparently tRUMP is now a witch doctor promoting voodoo science ...

Note ass-wipe that the flights that dick-wad tRUMP was promoting came from????-- yes ... China... lets put some more tariffs on them...

Comment

Cases are starting to go down by quite a bit. We will be on the other end of the curve sooner than later.

Comment

Just watched the most embarrassing Presidential Press Conference I have ever seen... he read everything .... lied frequently ... included shout outs for his political cronies...

Hydroxychloroquine .... apparently tRUMP is now a witch doctor promoting voodoo science ...

Note ass-wipe that the flights that dick-wad tRUMP was promoting came from????-- yes ... China... lets put some more tariffs on them...
              You are a moron. The US has one of the lowest deaths per capita in the world. The number of deaths are being grossly exaggerated. Trump playing it up bc he knows when the number is 1/4th that, he will win re-election in a landslide. The Dems can’t very well downplay something they screamed about for weeks. They bluffed. He called them.

Trump is playing poker while the Dems are playing Go Fish.

Comment

Keep this in mind...
                -H1N1 resulted in 61M infected and nearly 13k deaths
                -Contracts for ventilators went unfulfilled back 5 yrs ago
                -China ordered 2B in masks back in late Jan/early Feb
                -Westport families thought it was a good idea to hold a party during the pandemic
                -People did not begin social distancing until late in the game...against advice from the CDC

Has this been perfect? God no. Testing should have been rolled out earlier. However, the gov't response in terms of relief has been nothing short of spectacular.

Comment

😆😆😆 spectacularly awful you mean.

Comment

Not even a month into the official pandemic, Trump's Corona virus has already killed close to 10,000 Americans. Experts predicting the next 2 weeks will be the worst yet. Trump's 'Murica is truly a tragedy.
                    Typical Trump, claims "we can see a little light at the end of the tunnel" while his own Surgeon General said this next week will be this generation's Pearl Harbor moment. He cut off Fauci last night when he was asked about the malaria treatment, a still unproven treatment that requires close physician supervision to prevent nasty side effects including blindness and possibly death. How many people have illegally obtained scripts for that drug now or bought fakes already?

Comment

😆😆😆 spectacularly awful you mean.
                      Demented Trump @ss lickers are like cult members, it's truly bizarre. How anyone can categorize 10,000 dead Americans in 3 weeks as "spectacular" is truly beyond comprehension. I swear if this fat, orange scumbag started branding cyanide as Trump Juice, they'd all drink it! What a sad, sad time in our nation's history :(

Comment

I'd be thrilled if the # of deaths stay under 100,000 but I'm not sure that will be the case.
                        Nor does it absolve the administration from handling this so poorly from the start - and by start I mean early January.

Comment

Demented Trump @ss lickers are like cult members, it's truly bizarre. How anyone can categorize 10,000 dead Americans in 3 weeks as "spectacular" is truly beyond comprehension. I swear if this fat, orange scumbag started branding cyanide as Trump Juice, they'd all drink it! What a sad, sad time in our nation's history :(
                          You better stock up on cyanide because there will be another 4 more years of Trump.

Comment

I'd be thrilled if the # of deaths stay under 100,000 but I'm not sure that will be the case.
                            Nor does it absolve the administration from handling this so poorly from the start - and by start I mean early January.
                            1) You mean early January when the House was focused on impeaching Trump?
                            2) You mean early January because Pelosi delayed the Senate trial for no reason and tried to score political points?
                            3) You mean in early January when the WHO was touting this as a job well done by China and little to no risk of a Pandemic?

Or do you mean LATE January when Biden and the majority of the left were more concerned about fake racism than the virus, calling Trump xenaphobic for blocking travel from China ?

Comment

1) You mean early January when the House was focused on impeaching Trump?
                              2) You mean early January because Pelosi delayed the Senate trial for no reason and tried to score political points?
                              3) You mean in early January when the WHO was touting this as a job well done by China and little to no risk of a Pandemic?

Or do you mean LATE January when Biden and the majority of the left were more concerned about fake racism than the virus, calling Trump xenaphobic for blocking travel from China ?
                              Give it a rest, the fat, orange scumbag you worship was on the golf course for the majority of the impeachment trial. He gave Moscow Mitch another blow job to do what he wanted, so he had no worries.
                              Can't wait for this POS C_cksucker to get the boot and land right in prison where he belongs!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X