Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow! The so called “feeder” club for the DA program placed a whopping 12 players across 5 age groups in the DA program. Let’s just assume a conservative 20 players per age group (I happen to know they carry closer to 25 btw). That means OCYS placed 12 out of 100 players, or 12%. Way to go! LMFAO!!!
    Also btw 12% is pretty good, typically the top or best of anything is 10%, so the top 10 out of let’s say 100 get to the next level, they did better than the average.

Comment

12 players who are in an mls academy program, with a possibility of a future, that they don’t have to pay for. Tell how that’s worse than being that U14 team with no public stats, that mom and dad are shilling out a small fortune for?

LMAOIYF!!
      Good for them, but that wasn’t the point. Armada currently has 7 players playing for Orlando City DA, and they are asking for more. You’d think the “feeder club” could do a little better than 12%.

Comment

Good for them, but that wasn’t the point. Armada currently has 7 players playing for Orlando City DA, and they are asking for more. You’d think the “feeder club” could do a little better than 12%.
        7 out of how many?

Talent can’t be created only developed.

Some years are better than others, geography is another factor.

Being the best in JAX, let’s say top 10 out of 100, doesn’t compare to being the best in Miami, or Orlando, top 100 out of 1,000. Much harder.

Comment

7 out of how many?

Talent can’t be created only developed.

Some years are better than others, geography is another factor.

Being the best in JAX, let’s say top 10 out of 100, doesn’t compare to being the best in Miami, or Orlando, top 100 out of 1,000. Much harder.
          Translation please??? What in the hell are you trying to say? There’s plenty of talent in Jax.

Comment

Translation please??? What in the hell are you trying to say? There’s plenty of talent in Jax.
            I am saying that it’s easier to better than 90 players, than it is 900. When you leave Jax it’s a wake up call.

Comment

I am saying that it’s easier to better than 90 players, than it is 900. When you leave Jax it’s a wake up call.
              Hmmm. That’s weird, because a “Jax” boy (02) is currently the captain of the City U19 DA team, signed with UCF, and a starter on OCB. Another “Jax” boy (03) plays practically every minute on the 17’s DA, is a member of the Puerto Rican Youth National team, and just signed with OCB. Another “Jax” boy (04) plays every minute for City U17’s. Another “Jax” boy (02) is captain of Atlanta United U19’s, signed with Wake Forest, and a consistent starter on Atlanta United 2. Yet another “Jax” boy (03) is captain and plays every minute on the Atlanta United U17 DA. Several “Jax” boys just played GA cup with City as guest players. I could keep going, but I think you get the point. Some of us in “Jax” regularly play with and against the best teams and players around the country. Sorry, but no “wake up call” is necessary.

Comment

That’s fine. We all know if you are good you will make it. You just named 5 players. But knocked me down when I said 12 got called for the other program. We can have different opinions. The original post asked about central or north Florida. In my opinion you have more opportunity in central Florida than you do north Florida. More clubs more competition more opportunity. You can think how you want and it doesn’t bother me.

Comment

If you are looking central florida look at RUSH they have the best coaches assigned to DA
                  AS - Great guy, fantastic motivator the team really has improved under him
                  PM - Amazing DA coach has really got results from the boys
                  SS - Great motivator, excellent communicator the perfect coach for young kids

ES from ACYS is rumored to be joining the DA staff another gem of a guy. Could not think of anyone better to mold young men.

You can't go wrong with any of their coaches.
                  The sarcasm is on pointe. bravo my friend bravo

Comment

Who cares!! Everyone knows the best soccer is in South Florida.

Comment

If you are looking central florida look at RUSH they have the best coaches assigned to DA
                      AS - Great guy, fantastic motivator the team really has improved under him
                      PM - Amazing DA coach has really got results from the boys
                      SS - Great motivator, excellent communicator the perfect coach for young kids

ES from ACYS is rumored to be joining the DA staff another gem of a guy. Could not think of anyone better to mold young men.

You can't go wrong with any of their coaches.
                      You almost had me thinking you were serious but had to do a double take, realized you are being sarcastic. We left there last year but I will say SS is a decent coach.

Comment

I hope whoever posted this post found a team.

I will like know what team it is?

I know its not in Central Florida or Tampa or JAX.

Curious

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X