Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in NC interested in youth soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody in NC interested in youth soccer?

Hey all,

With youth soccer being so popular in NC it seems crazy that nobody is even on here wanting to discuss all of the aspects of club, school, rec, soccer. Is there anybody out there?

When is NC Youth Soccer starting up?

Will they finish the spring season? If not, will the clubs be giving refunds to the families? Got to be a tough situation to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Will they finish the spring season? If not, will the clubs be giving refunds to the families? Got to be a tough situation to be in.
      NCFC is giving a small refund. They still have to pay the coaches though.

Comment

What clubs gave refunds?

Now that the Spring Season has been cancelled, which clubs gave refunds to their families due to them missing up to 60% of their season?

Comment

Now that the Spring Season has been cancelled, which clubs gave refunds to their families due to them missing up to 60% of their season?
          NCFC gave 10% refunds to all levels except DA.

Comment

We haven't heard anything yet from CSA for regular teams but DA got a $1500 credit to next season. I assume it was just given back to kids who were playing their last season at CSA. The $1500 was budgeted for a few bus trips and a flight to San Diego for a showcase.

Comment

CSA is offering no refunds to non-DA teams. Odd that they stopped paying their coaches two weeks into the lockdown, but somehow found something to do with all that salary money...

Comment

Hey all,

With youth soccer being so popular in NC it seems crazy that nobody is even on here wanting to discuss all of the aspects of club, school, rec, soccer. Is there anybody out there?
                That is just too funny. Moved here last year from Florida and seems more laid back here which is great. You must read those Florida posts because it is very entertaining.
                There seems to be path here for everyone while there is more corruption in place. The difference in my opinion for the higher quality in the Carolinas is definitely futsal.

Comment

That is just too funny. Moved here last year from Florida and seems more laid back here which is great. You must read those Florida posts because it is very entertaining.
                  There seems to be path here for everyone while there is more corruption in place. The difference in my opinion for the higher quality in the Carolinas is definitely futsal.
                  I am relocating to NC, I’m from Ohio but spent the last 2 years living and working in Florida. You are correct there are posts on those chat boards by the minute but I’d say 80% of them are just trash talk from one club parent to other club parents. It’s nuts.

Comment

I am relocating to NC, I’m from Ohio but spent the last 2 years living and working in Florida. You are correct there are posts on those chat boards by the minute but I’d say 80% of them are just trash talk from one club parent to other club parents. It’s nuts.
                    Its Florida, what do you expect?

Comment

Its Florida, what do you expect?
                      That is very true about Florida....

Many changes are coming this and next season. Just let the kids play and have fun. Everything will fall in place.

My son was playing DA before the mess happened and will now be ECNL. As for now it will be strongest league in the Carolinas but with the MLS academy things can change fast again.

Taking it day by day...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X