Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any news on ECNL? I feel like if nothing is coming then that's why nothing is said? All this free time would allow them to market and advertise, right?
    This season of ecnl is over. All you need to know is, until professional sports resume as normal, youth soccer is not happening. The power to be are afraid to tell everyone. Next season is still up in the air. The leagues organize are praying to the soccer god, hoping things will return to normal by than.

Comment

This season of ecnl is over. All you need to know is, until professional sports resume as normal, youth soccer is not happening. The power to be are afraid to tell everyone. Next season is still up in the air. The leagues organize are praying to the soccer god, hoping things will return to normal by than.

That wasnt the question. Is SCU going to announce or are they postponing the ECNL addition ? Florida Premier announced. Wondering why SCU hasnt. The start will be next august. But they need to announce now that everyone will be deciding where they are going. In terms of getting more players. SCU needs to announce if they have it? Right?

Comment

That wasnt the question. Is SCU going to announce or are they postponing the ECNL addition ? Florida Premier announced. Wondering why SCU hasnt. The start will be next august. But they need to announce now that everyone will be deciding where they are going. In terms of getting more players. SCU needs to announce if they have it? Right?
        SCU is not getting ecnl. Clubs receiving ecnl were announce on the ecnl website.

Comment

SCU is not getting ecnl. Clubs receiving ecnl were announce on the ecnl website.
          HA! I love it when scotty lies over and over, the people at space coast have to be sick of it now.

Comment

Who cares you guys stink!!!

Learn how to play soccer.

You guys can barely won NPL games. Good luck!!

Comment

HA! I love it when scotty lies over and over, the people at space coast have to be sick of it now.
              Brilliant strategy, Mr. Troll.
              1. Start a false rumor that the club claimed it's getting ECNL
              2. Wait until the rumor is proven false
              3. Blame Scotty for lying about it
              Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Yes, the people at Space Coast are sick of it.

Comment

^same troll that blasts FL Premier for getting ECNL. Dude, chill out. Tell everyone why Space Coast should have gotten it. #sourgrapes

Comment

Hi (leaving name out),

So sorry for the delay in responding.
                  The reason for the delay is I've have been waiting to get confirmation so I can fully inform you.
                  Unfortunately, we are still waiting to hear from ECNL.

We anticipate that we will be having ECNL on our boys side next year, that is the information we keep hearing, but ECNL are meeting very soon to formally decide.

I'm don't know if you just have boys, or the ages of your children, but we have been told we will have ECNL on our boys program this coming soccer year and then the girls soon after.

I will get back to you as soon as I hear.
                  Thanks

Dean Flexton
                  Space Coast Utd SC
                  Director of Coaching Junior Division (U9 - U14)
                  dean.flexton@spacecoastsoccer.org
                  (321) 848-2897

Comment

Hi (leaving name out),

So sorry for the delay in responding.
                    The reason for the delay is I've have been waiting to get confirmation so I can fully inform you.
                    Unfortunately, we are still waiting to hear from ECNL.

We anticipate that we will be having ECNL on our boys side next year, that is the information we keep hearing, but ECNL are meeting very soon to formally decide.

I'm don't know if you just have boys, or the ages of your children, but we have been told we will have ECNL on our boys program this coming soccer year and then the girls soon after.

I will get back to you as soon as I hear.
                    Thanks

Dean Flexton
                    Space Coast Utd SC
                    Director of Coaching Junior Division (U9 - U14)
                    dean.flexton@spacecoastsoccer.org
                    (321) 848-2897

This way forwarded. Please decifer if this is DFs words or not.

Comment

This is a lie. Clubs for the upcoming season had already been decided upon. The 2020-2021 no one knows. This is a clear mismanagement of the members trust. If a person of authority is willing to lie, it's time to leave this place

Comment

This is a lie. Clubs for the upcoming season had already been decided upon. The 2020-2021 no one knows. This is a clear mismanagement of the members trust. If a person of authority is willing to lie, it's time to leave this place

Just remember everything has be delayed , so that means theres still time. FL Rush has been saying the same n.v e thing. Could be a good match in case they announce new teams.

Comment

For the love of TS humanity - tell everyone why Space Coast was more deserving than Florida Premier of ECNL so you can justify your daily gripe.

Comment

For the love of TS humanity - tell everyone why Space Coast was more deserving than Florida Premier of ECNL so you can justify your daily gripe.

Tell everyone or tell you? Location. That's the best reason. Locking up Florida for US Club/ECNL.

Comment

IdeaSports has just announced that they have been granted ECNL. Announcement is this week.

Comment

Crickets!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X